Signups for Official USMB Mafia Game #2

Just to be absolutely clear before the game starts-all votes can be changed EXCEPT the final vote to lynch someone. So, there is no reason to rush and every reason to get a consensus from most folks before casting this vote and give the accused a chance to speak for themselves.

That I will, Luissa. :D

If you would like, should one of the current players exit this game on their own volition, you could replace in while the game is ongoing. Back-up players are common in standardized Mafia, which helps facilitate a smoother game. Would you be alright with that should the opportunity present itself?

.....also please let me know as well when you play Game #3. I'm willing to give it a try

Will do, Sameech. I'd be happy to have you join the party. :D

I think Moonglow's in the next one, too. And Cafe once he's feeling better.

Currently it's too late. However, if a player in our current game replaces out, Sameech could take that slot or, if he isn't interested, you could. Game 3 will be open for all, and will accept an indefinite amount of players.

I'm thinking of making the 3rd game more... themed. Has anyone ever watched the movie: Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows? I think a game with that theme sounds pretty neat. :D

Sameech, FA_Q2, I'm seeking a replacement for Ropey.

Here are two sharp swords.

Joking. :D

I need a replacement, but would like to do this the right way. Since Sameech expressed interest first he's given priority to sign up; otherwise, FA_Q2, you may jump in if you wish. Either of you I'd be happy to have come in and play with us.

[MENTION=48997]sameech[/MENTION]
[MENTION=21905]FA_Q2[/MENTION]

I'll do it, but since the game is under way and I don't really know people here, if [MENTION=21905]FA_Q2[/MENTION] would rather, then they may. Just let me know either way. I have joined mid-game at another site and it is difficult if you do not know anything about the players involved.

you got it sameech. I have not played yet so I think it would be better if i started from the beginning. Learning curve and all you know :D

you got it sameech. I have not played yet so I think it would be better if i started from the beginning. Learning curve and all you know :D

Okay [MENTION=44124]Wake[/MENTION] hit me up with all that I need to know. if you could give me a list of who has been eliminated already and what their roles are, it will help me in my speed read through of the game thread. also please let me know any relevant times I need to be aware of (like the date the current day/night ends) and any house rules like no role claiming, no trash talking or whatever.

if you want to accidentally give me your master list of role assignments that would probably be helpful too :D

Forum List

Back