miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
cali-sanctuary-state-3.jpg

cali-sanctuary-state-2.jpg

cali-sanctuary-state1.jpg

Woo hoo! Butt tards welcome too!

Last edited:
Fucking hilarious Mikey assuming one is into juvenile BS - Did you do it?

California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) spokesman Mark Dinger told Fox News on Tuesday that one of the signs was taken down yesterday on Interstate-15 near the California/Nevada border. A crew has been dispatched today to remove another sign spotted on I-40 near the border with Arizona, he added.

“For safety reasons, Caltrans does not permit any unauthorized signs in the state right of way," the agency said in a statement. "If we haven’t done so already, Caltrans crews will take steps to remove them.”​

The only difference between the sign in California and Missouri is...Missouri state signs have shotgun blast and bullet holes in them...

I would glady make them more of those signs. And donate them too.

California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) spokesman Mark Dinger told Fox News on Tuesday that one of the signs was taken down yesterday on Interstate-15 near the California/Nevada border. A crew has been dispatched today to remove another sign spotted on I-40 near the border with Arizona, he added.

“For safety reasons, Caltrans does not permit any unauthorized signs in the state right of way," the agency said in a statement. "If we haven’t done so already, Caltrans crews will take steps to remove them.”​

"We at the Caltrans do not have any sense of humor we know about, especially when it makes our States' politicians look like jackasses"

images.jpeg

New Topics

Forum List

Back