Signs of the Apocalypse

Quantum Windbag

Gold Member
May 9, 2010
I do not usually look for these things, but if this is not a sign of the end of civilization there never will be one. It is definitely a sign that everyone should throw their TVs away.

Levi Johnston is setting his sights on the dysfunctional family business.Johnston will run for mayor of Wasilla, Alaska -- yes, the same job that propelled Sarah Palin to governor of that state (and later, the vice presidential nomination) -- in a new reality project being pitched by Stone and Co.
"Loving Levi: The Road to the Mayor's Office" will center on Johnston's newfound fame as the baby daddy to Palin's grandson, Tripp.
Johnston will trade on that notoriety to make his run for Wasilla City Hall -- when he's not pursuing a career in Hollywood, of course.
Stone and Co. are already shooting the show's pilot and have started pitching the show to networks.

Levi Johnston for mayor. . . really - Entertainment News, TV News, Media - Variety

I do not usually look for these things, but if this is not a sign of the end of civilization there never will be one. It is definitely a sign that everyone should throw their TVs away.

Levi Johnston is setting his sights on the dysfunctional family business.Johnston will run for mayor of Wasilla, Alaska -- yes, the same job that propelled Sarah Palin to governor of that state (and later, the vice presidential nomination) -- in a new reality project being pitched by Stone and Co.
"Loving Levi: The Road to the Mayor's Office" will center on Johnston's newfound fame as the baby daddy to Palin's grandson, Tripp.
Johnston will trade on that notoriety to make his run for Wasilla City Hall -- when he's not pursuing a career in Hollywood, of course.
Stone and Co. are already shooting the show's pilot and have started pitching the show to networks.

Levi Johnston for mayor. . . really - Entertainment News, TV News, Media - Variety

I blame Buoooosh

Forum List

Back