signs not enough

Againsheila

Gold Member
Nov 1, 2008
Federal Way WA
Hope this works, I'm not very good at getting videos embeded.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzDlN7VLmXQ[/ame]

Last edited:
It needs to say:

NO TRESPASSING!
VIOLATORS WILL BE PROSECUTED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW!​

It needs to say:

NO TRESPASSING!

Did you see the video? These signs are aimed at Americans...or is that your point? That we shouldn't be allowed into our own national parks?

It needs to say:

NO TRESPASSING!

Did you see the video? These signs are aimed at Americans...or is that your point? That we shouldn't be allowed into our own national parks?

Yes i saw the video in a different thread. And yes it telling that they are waring AMERICANS that OUR parks are infested with criminals.

I do not suggest that the sighs say or imply "no trespassing to American citizens. But as an illegal they are trespassing by virtue of having their little illegal feet on US soil.

Last edited:
It needs to say:

NO TRESPASSING!

Yes i saw the video in a different thread. And yes it telling that they are waring AMERICANS that OUR parks are infested with criminals.

I do not suggest that the sighs say or imply "no trespassing to American citizens. But as an illegal they are trespassing by virtue of having their little illegal feet on US soil.

Okay, sorry, just didn't know where you were coming from. Sorry if I repeated a thread. I don't always read every thread on here, actually, I never read every thread on here, there just isn't that much time in a day. :D

Forum List

Back