Signs in Arizona warn of smuggler dangers - Drivers advised to travel north

Just stop and think a moment. Our DOJ is going to drop all charges against the bomber of the Cole for an indefinite period of time. Our DOJ is going to move ahead full speed with a suit against Arizona. Didn't our state department tell the UN Arizona violated human rights>>>> now what does this tell you?

Now I'll be the first to say that the Cartels have a noose around Mexico's political figures... Now I'm wondering if that noose is fitting snuggly around our own Fed goevernments neck as well! The Fed Government seem to be doing everything in their power to make it easy for these Cartels to cross into our country via Arizona...

Now I'll be the first to say that the Cartels have a noose around Mexico's political figures... Now I'm wondering if that noose is fitting snuggly around our own Fed goevernments neck as well! The Fed Government seem to be doing everything in their power to make it easy for these Cartels to cross into our country via Arizona...

I agree... and I just can't understand it.

You better understand the direction our country is taking pretty quick people.There's an election coming up very soon and a bigger one 2 years after that.This country will put you an American Citizen in jail faster then Michele Obama saying for the first in my adult life I'm proud of this country.You better not interfere with the Mexicans or the Mexican cartels God given constitutional right to either cross the border,kidnap,kill American citizens in their beds in their sleep.Look at what happened to Arizona when they tried to protect their citizens.The Obama government turned on them.......Again America is the bad guy according to Obama.

Last edited:
Here's something for you ....Hillary Clinton Secretary of State on behalf of Obama and the USA has reported Arizona to the UN as Human Rights violators.

I had a friend tell me about this story he's been following about armed Mexicans hiding in the Arizona mountains and keeping tabs on movements of our border patrol and others and relaying that info to other Mexicans trying to come in undetected. He's got a long-time college friend who lives in Arizona and they have had some discussions about the situation.

It's a pretty sad thing that a person can't go anyplace within the US borders and do so safely.

Organize armed citizen groups and go after these bastards. If the police can't do it, and the feds WON'T do it, then you have little choice Arizona. Of course, a lot of eggs are going to get broken in the process but we shouldn't weep for dead drug runners.

It's a pretty sad thing that a person can't go anyplace within the US borders and do so safely.
:confused: Many 'third world" countries are like that. Get used to it.
Ya see. The same old crowd will be in DC after Nov and the same old / same old after 2012.
Like I said. You need a good dictator.
murkins are too stupid to vote.

Organize armed citizen groups and go after these bastards. If the police can't do it, and the feds WON'T do it, then you have little choice Arizona. Of course, a lot of eggs are going to get broken in the process but we shouldn't weep for dead drug runners.
Oh. The police CAN do it but they're nothing but brainwashed pussies that do whatever the boss tells them to do...........probably even tazering their own grandma if you told one she was un-murkin.
Start shooting and if the cops don't like it, take them out too. Fucking Nazi oxygen thieves.

Oh. The police CAN do it but they're nothing but brainwashed pussies that do whatever the boss tells them to do...........probably even tazering their own grandma if you told one she was un-murkin.
Start shooting and if the cops don't like it, take them out too. Fucking Nazi oxygen thieves.

I tend to agree. They've been highly coerced by the federal government via fatherland security etc. Although I tend to think the cops in zona would take a rather dim view of armed drug runners moving to and fro unabated.

Forum List

Back