Signs from the TEA Party Protest

DavidS

Anti-Tea Party Member
Sep 7, 2008
New York, NY
slide_2673_37544_large.jpg

slide_2673_37546_large.jpg

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

They came unarmed THIS TIME? What's that supposed to mean?

Use your imagination. First black president + a bunch of angry right wing nutjobs = .....

It's a very scary prospect and I certainly hope the Secret Service does a good job -- but they need to be right 100% of the time... all one of these loons needs to be right is 1 time.

Use your imagination. First black president + a bunch of angry right wing nutjobs = .....

It's a very scary prospect and I certainly hope the Secret Service does a good job -- but they need to be right 100% of the time... all one of these loons needs to be right is 1 time.
Such hyperbole.

Though funny - the President's color didn't even enter my imagination, yet it does yours.

Such hyperbole.

Though funny - the President's color didn't even enter my imagination, yet it does yours.

That's because the race card is the only weapon in the liberals arsenal.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

They're not kidding. Just check out this quote from a fellow radical mobster:

"Americans need not fear the federal government because they enjoy the advantage of being armed, which you possess over the people of almost every other nation."
- James Madison, Federalist 46

Mean old USMB message board.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to xsited1 again.

Forum List

Back