Signs democrats have gone too far

Title says "Democrats" .... OP says "journalists".... link requires subscription.

/thread

Title says "Democrats" .... OP says "journalists".... link requires subscription.

/thread

This may or may not be related, but it's not about "Democrats"; it's about the New Yorker magazine.

I've just read the entire New Yorker piece linked in the above Brent Bozo link (which is here), beginning to end, and I didn't find anywhere it made any accusation at all. It's a good primer on what this is all about, but it's simply a summary of what two accusers have alleged, with testimonials from both those who support it and those who don't. Which is why I call him "Brent Bozo".

But again I can't tell if this is what an OP who can't decide whether he wants his topic to be "Democrats" or "journalists" had in mind.

Last edited:
What is meant is that democrats have a long way to go before they are anywhere near as corrupt or contemptible as republicans.

/thread

This may or may not be related, but it's not about "Democrats"; it's about the New Yorker magazine.

Yeah sure, that rag isn't leftist agitprop right?

It's unbiased objective journalism right?

And John Wayne Gacy was just a clown.

Imbecile.

It's fucking Brent Bozo, shit-for-brains. I get his emails because they're hilarious. So obviously it ain't "objective journalism" but it was the nearest thing at hand that seemed to match whatever the OP thinks his point is.

Too bad you posted before actually clicking the link huh.

:dig:

It's fucking Brent Bozo, shit-for-brains. I get his emails because they're hilarious. So obviously it ain't "objective journalism" but it was the nearest thing at hand that seemed to match whatever the OP thinks his point is.

You actually believe I'd waste time on a link posted by a vapid parasite like you?

The Onion is still "objective journalism" compared to anything you'd try and pass off.

What is meant is that democrats have a long way to go before they are anywhere near as corrupt or contemptible as republicans.

That's true...

If you pieces of shit doubled the GDP, liberated Cuba, North Korea, Venezuela, China and Rhodesia, and resurrected 100 million victims of leftist governments as well as Mary Jo Kopechne you might just be elevated to the status of a gaggle of assholes like the GOP is.

Throw in a mass suicide of about 10 million of you pieces of shit and I'd say you were at least as bad as the GOP.

Until then you're beneath the worst sort of diseases.

You actually believe I'd waste time on a link posted by a vapid parasite like you?

The Onion is still "objective journalism" compared to anything you'd try and pass off.

It is compared to what I posted, sure.

HELLO?? THIS THING ON??? The link you described as "leftist agitprop" --- is fucking BRENT BOZO.
The MRC. "Morons' Research Center" or some shit. Right-wing hyperventilation.

Again ---- had you not been pulling ass-sumptions out of your ass, you wouldn't have just stepped on a rake, DUMBASS.

Forum List

Back