Signature limits

How big (quotes) should signatures be limited to?

• None; eliminate them all

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • One quote

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Two quotes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • As many as you like

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am talking about limiting them more.

No.

How's that?

Figured as much by your signature. I was just curious how the other posters felt on this issue.

Some of them are too long, too boistrous, too boring. You can go to Edit Options and under Thread Display Options, uncheck Show Signatures. Then you won't have to look at any, which is what I did.

I am talking about limiting them more.

No.

How's that?

Figured as much by your signature. I was just curious how the other posters felt on this issue.
user cp -> edit options ->

wwwusmessageboardcompro.png

stop crying

Some signatures are entertaining.

Others tell you something about the poster.

And yet others are just plain dumb.

At any rate I need to change mine again soon........

I have noticed some posters signatures getting quite large and numerous. Should ther be a limit on the number of quotes or lines in a signature? I can understand one wanting to say something or stand for something but hey folks, there comes a point where all you are doing is using up space in the posts.

I think we should be limited to one quote that may go to 3 lines. Nothing more. Of course pictures should still be allowed as they are an expression of the poster. What do you think?

signatures are limited to ten (10) lines of normal sized text, pictures included.
Which is more than enough.

I've been to forums where the sig lines are unlimited and it seriously interferes with trying to follow the posts.

Forum List

Back