Signature limits

How big (quotes) should signatures be limited to?

• None; eliminate them all

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • One quote

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Two quotes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • As many as you like

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zzzz

Just a regular American
Jul 24, 2010
Yountsville
I have noticed some posters signatures getting quite large and numerous. Should ther be a limit on the number of quotes or lines in a signature? I can understand one wanting to say something or stand for something but hey folks, there comes a point where all you are doing is using up space in the posts.

I think we should be limited to one quote that may go to 3 lines. Nothing more. Of course pictures should still be allowed as they are an expression of the poster. What do you think?

I have noticed some posters signatures getting quite large and numerous. Should ther be a limit on the number of quotes or lines in a signature? I can understand one wanting to say something or stand for something but hey folks, there comes a point where all you are doing is using up space in the posts.

I think we should be limited to one quote that may go to 3 lines. Nothing more. Of course pictures should still be allowed as they are an expression of the poster. What do you think?

YOU think so, huh?

Perhaps a quick read of the rules to find out what they ARE first might be in order?

"Should ther be a limit on the number of quotes or lines in a signature?"

This sentence from your original post makes it seem as though you didn't know there was already a limit in place. Regardless, I think the 10 line rule is good enough. I don't think I've seen anybody breaking the rule. My own signature is currently 7 lines on my browser.

You can disable signatures in your options menu as I have done. Why read the same thing over and over.

You can disable signatures in your options menu as I have done. Why read the same thing over and over.

True, but some of them are so ... hillarious I don't want to miss them. Posters change them occasionally.

signatures are limited to ten (10) lines of normal sized text, pictures included.

signatures are limited to ten (10) lines of normal sized text, pictures included.

MUST you always be so vague? Worse than Gunny. :eusa_eh:

I think you've been a member for only three months and should probably fuck off...

Forum List

Back