signals

mom4 said:
Sometimes I wonder... ;)

I asked him how he knew I was attracted to him. He said, "Because I asked you out, and you said 'yes.' " Pretty straightforward.

See I cant rely on that cause Ive had girls go out with me and then be like. You're nice and all but i really like someone else. and Im just like well why did you go out with me? "Cause you asked" Mind games.

Maybe if i got to a third date or so id believe that. but it rarely happens.

See I cant rely on that cause Ive had girls go out with me and then be like. You're nice and all but i really like someone else. and Im just like well why did you go out with me? "Cause you asked" Mind games.

I know EXACTLY what you mean. Once I attended a play with a young lady (second time today I havent said "chick") and, well yeah it ended when the play ended. Needless to say I had to use my club.

See. You're getting lost in the friend zone. Make it clear that you don't WANT another friend. You don't WANT to be her friend. Chicks always try to pull that friends first stuff, but that's only to see if you're a pussy. Make forward comments. Call her hot and stuff before the date so there's no confusion. If she ain't down, she just ain't down. Being nice doesn't help.

Forum List

Back