signals

Bonnie said:
Or you could just let them know you are interested in them.

I do when i feel its appropriate but it doesnt feel appropriate often. im too picky. besides im terribly indecisive. all these beautiful women around me... hehe

I do when i feel its appropriate but it doesnt feel appropriate often. im too picky. besides im terribly indecisive. all these beautiful women around me... hehe
Women like decisiveness. If there is one thing I've learned, that's it. Of course, if you're decisive in the wrong way, well, that's bad.

I've heard of the hair thing before, doesnt seem too reliable because they may just be brushing it out of the way. Never heard of the feet one though, I'll have to look for that.

Can the girls just pull out a card and give it to us if they are intersted? Please?

Mr. P said:
He's in a Coma, huh? :)
Sometimes I wonder... ;)

I asked him how he knew I was attracted to him. He said, "Because I asked you out, and you said 'yes.' " Pretty straightforward.

I can tell you some things I've done when I was interested, that may help you read some signals.

In general, eye contact, and hair twirling, and her touching your arm are good signs.

More specifically, though, you are in law school, right? I can tell you from personal experience, that if a girl comes up to you at school, leans in real close, smiles a lot, and asks for your help on a case you are both dissecting for a class, or help studying for an exam, she probably likes you. That started me on a long term dating situation with a 3rd year when I was a 1st year.

I also remember a dinner business meeting once where I made regular eye contact with a guy across the table while I played with the pearls I was wearing to get this attention. He definitely got the message I was interested.

Does that help at all?

this pub i used to hang out out....when the girls came up and asked me if the could kiss me....i took that as a good sign....

abbey.....playing with your pearl necklass....you little vixen you

manu1959 said:
this pub i used to hang out out....when the girls came up and asked me if the could kiss me....i took that as a good sign....

abbey.....playing with your pearl necklass....you little vixen you

Ah, Manu, you don't know the half of it. :cof:

Abbey Normal said:
Okay, so what are "girls like me" like?

good sense of humour, flirty, classy in public, fun as hell in private.....the kind you marry.....if they don't go all boiled bunny on you

manu1959 said:
good sense of humour, flirty, classy in public, fun as hell in private.....the kind you marry.....if they don't go all boiled bunny on you

Aww.

Too much of an animal lover to go the bunny route. :halo:

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to manu1959 again."

Abbey Normal said:
Aww.

Too much of an animal lover to go the bunny route. :halo:

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to manu1959 again."

so i was pretty close then?

manu1959 said:
so i was pretty close then?

To be serious for a moment, almost nothing on earth makes me as crazy as the idea of someone stalking another person. It is just the creepiest thing to think that someone is trying to control your life and shadow you like that. I don't know how Glenn Close even took that part. Ever since then when I see her in a movie, all I can see is that crazy woman. It's like playing Hitler or Charles Manson; too disturbing.

As to the other points, I hope you are right. :)

Kathianne said:

no kidding i dated this one nice catholic school girl that was a virgin when i started dating her.....and totally wacked when i left her by the side of the road :dunno:

anyone know the difference between a good girl and a nice girl?

Forum List

Back