signals

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
The picking up chicks thread got me thinking. You know I talk to tons of girl as friends. but honestly I would have no clue if they are interested in me. What kind of signals would i look for? And how would i make the transition to the next step?

The picking up chicks thread got me thinking. You know I talk to tons of girl as friends. but honestly I would have no clue if they are interested in me. What kind of signals would i look for? And how would i make the transition to the next step?

Feet. They're feet will be pointing to the person they like the best in the room. Or so I've heard. :huh:

If they grab yer butt, that’s a good sign! ;)

If she looks at you while you/she is talking, that's good. If she looks away, that's bad.

If she leans forward (not boob-showing forward, just a little bit), that's good.

If she starts smiling, winking, playing with your tie, stroking your cheek, or sucking on your fingers, you are doing great. Get a room immediately.

gop_jeff said:
If she looks at you while you/she is talking, that's good. If she looks away, that's bad.

If she leans forward (not boob-showing forward, just a little bit), that's good.

If she starts smiling, winking, playing with your tie, stroking your cheek, or sucking on your fingers, you are doing great. Get a room immediately.
Yep, just make the reservation a few weeks out, gotta make that church stop for the Marriage first. Poor guy. :)

If a girl is truly interested in you...she will approach you...while talking small talk she will touch your arm or such...girls are really way more touchy feely than guys at first...if the conversation goes well just ask her out...accept rejection or acceptance whatever the case may be then move on from there! But by all means leave out the BS in conversation just be yourself and you will save alot of future headaches!

dmp said:
I get this a lot, from women:

(Pointing at me, shouting) THAT's HIM, officer!!!!

:(

(sigh)
dept_of_corrections.JPG

???

When they give you that sultry eye contact--you know.
When they play with their mouth or hair and smile while you're talking to them--you know.
It's about reading the body language dude.
Also, when they come into your room and jump on top of you while you're laying in bed watching tv--I'm not sure about this one, but I think it's also a good sign. :)

Hagbard Celine said:
When they give you that sultry eye contact--you know.
When they play with their mouth or hair and smile while you're talking to them--you know.
It's about reading the body language dude.
Also, when they come into your room and jump on top of you while you're laying in bed watching tv--I'm not sure about this one, but I think it's also a good sign. :)
Hagbard, You might want to talk to my husband. I've been sending him these clues, and he isn't picking up on them... :dunno:

:)

Or you could just let them know you are interested in them.

Forum List

Back