Sign-Up Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonny Clark

Diamond Member
Dec 12, 2014
Gadsden Alabama
I have a friend that would like to join the forum. She has tried many times to create an account and get started. But, each time she answers the verification code, it tells her that it's incorrect, even though most of them require very simple answers. Do you have any idea as to why she can't create her account? Thanks in advance for any help.

I have a friend that would like to join the forum. She has tried many times to create an account and get started. But, each time she answers the verification code, it tells her that it's incorrect, even though most of them require very simple answers. Do you have any idea as to why she can't create her account? Thanks in advance for any help.
Could it be that she is trying to create the account from your computer?
The board doesn't allow multiple accounts from one IP address IIRC.

• Banned
Could it be that she is trying to create the account from your computer?
The board doesn't allow multiple accounts from one IP address IIRC.
Nope. She lives in North Carolina and I live in Georgia. There's a distance between our computers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back