if you would pay more taxes than the law required!

Only if I knew I could control how much and that it would go directly to charity/specific need (roads, firefighter, police, military, immigration, etc) that I specify, not the bloated IRS budget or government swamp

I actually did. When I opened my office, I knew that such new businesses were often audited. I deliberately did not take deductions I was entitled to take and paid more taxes than I could have simply because I could not afford the time an audit would cost. This way, if I was audited all they would find is that I was due a large refund. That would have reimbursed me for the time an audit took.

If it meant getting things that benefit us and our kids sure. Education k-college,universal healthcare. Yep. CIVILIZED SOCIETY.
If you received no wages at all but had housing, a food package, minimum clothing needs met, education, Healthcare and even some entertainment provided, would you do it?

Sadly I do. I don't take allowable deductions for my home office and business meals. They are triggers for audits. My accountant says it's not worth the risk. Same with clothing donations to charity.

If it meant getting things that benefit us and our kids sure. Education k-college,universal healthcare. Yep. CIVILIZED SOCIETY.
If you received no wages at all but had housing, a food package, minimum clothing needs met, education, Healthcare and even some entertainment provided, would you do it?
Nah. Just prefer my taxes to go to things that benefit my kids and myself etc I am sure most people do. We already pay enough taxes for that, but they are stolen for warmongers invading countries around the world and BUYING allies.

Nah. Just prefer my taxes to go to things that benefit my kids and myself etc I am sure most people do. We already pay enough taxes for that, but they are stolen for warmongers invading countries around the world and BUYING allies.
Bama buys aliens with your tax dollars.

Forum List

Back