WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
Tomorrow is election day. If anyone has to stand in line in any state to vote, we need you to bitch about it here.

:lol:

Tomorrow is election day. If anyone has to stand in line in any state to vote, we need you to bitch about it here.

I find it more then a little strange that most of those early voters look desperate. How much illegal voting is going on I wonder?

Whatever happens, I hate that America is so divided and I hope people can remain rational.

I find it more then a little strange that most of those early voters look desperate. How much illegal voting is going on I wonder?

I don't know, In Florida we had to produce picture ID. I voted early to avoid the wait on election day. I think the turnout is going to be massive.

Whatever happens, I hate that America is so divided and I hope people can remain rational.

It's too late to hate it . You democrats have spent the last four years dividing America by class, economics and by race.
That's one achievement you can proudly own.

I don't know, In Florida we had to produce picture ID. I voted early to avoid the wait on election day. I think the turnout is going to be massive.
I heard that in the early voting in swing states it is more republican voters then democrat opposite what 08 was.

It's too late to hate it . You democrats have spent the last four years dividing America by class, economics and by race.

I'm not a Democrat, Willow... You know that, but I'm not surprised your illusions have jumped the shark at this point... I know you love America just as much anybody, and ultimately we are on the same side on a lot of issues, which is another thing I know you know too... Sad.

IMO divisiveness is the responsibility of both parties, so own it yourself kiddo. :thup:

So says the poster who said she will never vote for a black candidate.....

Have you ever posted anything but mindless hate?

Nope.

You're one of the most bitter and hateful people on this board.

☆。☆。Obama/Biden 。☆。☆

I heard that in the early voting in swing states it is more republican voters then democrat opposite what 08 was.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

out of the 4.2 million early votes here in Florida close to 60% have been Dem try again :lol::lol::lol:

Nope.

☆。☆。Obama/Biden 。☆。☆

True story all she posts is mindless hate

I'm not a Democrat, Willow... You know that, but I'm not surprised your illusions have jumped the shark at this point... I know you love America just as much anybody, and ultimately we are on the same side on a lot of issues, which is another thing I know you know too... Sad.

IMO divisiveness is the responsibility of both parties, so own it yourself kiddo. :thup:

you are entitled to your opinions, but alas it is the democrats who have fought the evil rich, the white man, and corporations,, you own it.

correct, I have become convinced by democrats it's better to vote by skin color.. you've done your job. That race card worked well for you didn't it?

correct, I have become convinced by democrats it's better to vote by skin color.. you've done your job. That race card worked well for you didn't it?

Thanks for proving you are an ignorant white trash raciest. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Nope.

☆。☆。Obama/Biden 。☆。☆

True story all she posts is mindless hate

I'm a Republican so to you racist democrats anything I say is "mindless hate" We got that.

I agree...
if obama loses... i bet this city explodes. It will start out peaceful... and turn into a riot.

Forum List

Back