Sign the Petition. BRING BACK OUR OLD FORUM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure the people who have the thankless task of monitoring this forum had a good reason to change the format. But there are a lot of things on this I don't like.

1) Getting rid of Rep.
2) The Thread Following Feature- I don't need to see threads people stopped putting anything new into months ago. Also they aren't sequential.
3) Smilies- It seems they got rid of the truly vulgar ones and "Disneyfied" them.

Am reminded of a line from "Star Trek:The Motion Picture" after beaming aboard and having their reunion Dr. McCoy heads for sickbay moaning, "And I bet they redesigned the whole sickbay too. I know engineers they love to change things!" :)

I'm sure the people who have the thankless task of monitoring this forum had a good reason to change the format. But there are a lot of things on this I don't like.

1) Getting rid of Rep.
2) The Thread Following Feature- I don't need to see threads people stopped putting anything new into months ago. Also they aren't sequential.
3) Smilies- It seems they got rid of the truly vulgar ones and "Disneyfied" them.
Wrong place for this.

Go read the official bugs and suggestions thread. Cereal is active there in posting his thoughts and ideas of things to come and quite receptive to ideas.

The old format/software will not be coming back. NO MATTER WHAT.

If you have a legitimate issue, address it in an already existing thread.

Has CK indicated he would if a majority of users voted for it? OR is this only a blow off steam thread? :)
Nope. this change is one way. I think that is rather obvious as changes like this never go backwards. The monetary and time sink that a regression would take really takes that off the table.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back