Sign the "Free Our Health Care Now" Petition!

PDavis

Rookie
Jun 16, 2009
Congress and the Obama Administration are pushing for health care reform that will move the US health care system closer to that of Canada or the UK. You can help stop a government takeover of health care from happening.

Send a message to the White House and Congress by signing the “Free Our Health Care Now” petition. Go to freeourhealthcarenow.com and sign the petition today!

Spam!

Plus healthcare is not "free" in Canada and Britain. You pay for it in taxes.

Do you not understand this?
Truth is not something that republicans value much ... they would prefer to listen to talking points from those opposed ... scare tactics like "Reefer Madness".
Canadians love their healthcare system.

Spam!

Truth is not something that republicans value much ... they would prefer to listen to talking points from those opposed ... scare tactics like "Reefer Madness".

I'm Canadian so I am acutely aware of the strengths and weaknesses of the Canadian healthcare system. And I know that it is not "free." It is intellectually dishonest to say that it is.

Spam!

the poster did not say it was "free" in either the UK or Canada
read the post again
;)

Spam!

the irony is thick
democrats dont care about the truth
you are a prime example of that fact

Spam!

I looked it up.. Canadians pay 46.5% of their income in taxes.. wait six months for an MRI and lots come to the US of KKKA for medical treatment.. yes, I think we understand this.

Spam!

DO YOU understand that what this congress and President plan will destroy our health care and drive this country even farther into debt? Did not think so, dumb ass.

Spam!

I'm Canadian so I am acutely aware of the strengths and weaknesses of the Canadian healthcare system. And I know that it is not "free." It is intellectually dishonest to say that it is.

I REPEAT where did he say it was FREE?

I REPEAT where did he say it was FREE?

That's correct. I was using "Free" as a verb, as in "to make free; set at liberty; release from bondage, imprisonment, or restraint." Thanks for clarifying RetiredGySgt.

Congress and the Obama Administration are pushing for health care reform that will move the US health care system closer to that of Canada or the UK. You can help stop a government takeover of health care from happening.

Send a message to the White House and Congress by signing the “Free Our Health Care Now” petition. Go to freeourhealthcarenow.com and sign the petition today!

Fuck you and your petition.

Spam!

Tell that to Yukon, because he thinks it's free. :lol:

The state goverments are already in the Workers Comp insurance business--Reality-- they transfer billions to the general budget and claim they are losing money. They are also in the Unemployment insurance business and bring in much more than they pay out.
They are also in the disability insurance busness and again keep the excess and put in the federal budget. Wake up,if you give them more money weather insurance or not believe me they will spend it on what they think we need and not on what you think you need.

Forum List

Back