Sign the 9/11 Family Petition

jmtalboo

Rookie
Aug 12, 2011
Search for:

President Obama: 9/11 Families Ask You to Watch “9/11: Explosive Evidence - Experts Speak Out”

Guess some people really don't give a fuck about the families of 9-11 victims or their country.
They are programmed to live in fear of being ridiculed. This after even all the lies that have been put forward, and the trashing of the Bill of Rights under the guise of "National Security".

If the families of the victims of 911 want to believe some kind of crazy conspiracy....
I will stop here.....

If the families of the victims of 911 want to believe some kind of crazy conspiracy....
I will stop here.....
The problem is that they DON'T believe some crazy conspiracy theory, that defies physics. and has been shown to not be credible. But if you believe everything the government "officially" tells you, then I wont bother you any further,.. you go back to sleep now:eusa_whistle:.

Search for:

President Obama: 9/11 Families Ask You to Watch “9/11: Explosive Evidence - Experts Speak Out”
Here ya' go:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lw-jzCfa4eQ"]9/11: Explosive Evidence - Experts Speak Out, Full-length, Pre-Release-v1.3; Low-Res. - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back