Sign of the Times

Markainion said:
To bad most people on this sight wont get it.

Wow. Been here all of 45 posts and you already have an assessment of the intelligence level of the folks on this site.

You must be really, really smart.

Merlin1047 said:
Wow. Been here all of 45 posts and you already have an assessment of the intelligence level of the folks on this site.

You must be really, really smart.

LOL I was going to say that perhaps mrsx had a compatriot!

Merlin1047 said:
I'm trying hard to be a little kinder and gentler these days. :mm:
You're doing good. Hey, I excercised self control until you complimented him! :laugh:

Why does no one think trade deficits are bad then? Ok, there is a good few who do think this is a bad thing, but it seem that every time someone try to make an issue about it, they either get shot down or simple ignored.

A few years ago I worked for Voicestream, they were bought during my time there by a Germany company and became T-mobile, it was a good thing for me because I got a few extra thousand dollars from the buyout. But is it a good thing for American?

The only reason why American can maintain such a high trade deficit is because foreigners don't demand goods in compensation for their goods; they want to buy our stock, government bonds, or companies instead.

While some may say this is a good thing, because it won’t result in a great depression or anything that dramatic. It does result in more and more of use working for foreigners.

You tell me if this is for the best for America? Sometime I wonder if more foreign control is a good thing? Just kidding.

Forum List

Back