Sign: "Jesus Is Coming Soon"

The sin of the city of Sodom was the originally considered to be the violation of the rights of Lot's guests.

God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah because some Sodomites were rude to Lot's guests? Is there anything too stupid and corrupt for you to believe?

ABS is one of about a half dozen loons who form the loon base of this site. Pssst..he thinks he's pretty special and edumancated and all that, cuz when he gets wasted he likes to philosophize. That makes him SUPER DUPER SMART, you see.

You can tell he's smart cuz he always refers to Jesus as "Yeshua".

Last edited:
The sin of the city of Sodom was the originally considered to be the violation of the rights of Lot's guests.

God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah because some Sodomites were rude to Lot's guests? Is there anything too stupid and corrupt for you to believe?

Why did God destroy 2 of my friends in Khe Sanh and another in the A Shau Valley?
They were brought home in boxes, one was offloaded on a commercial flight in the wrong place in Louisiana instead of Georgia and it took 3 weeks to get it to Georgia.
Such a cruel thing to do to their parents and friends.

ABS is one of about a half dozen loons who form the loon base of this site. Pssst..he thinks he's pretty special and edumancated and all that, cuz when he gets wasted he likes to philosophize. That makes him SUPER DUPER SMART, you see.

Yeah, he ain't as smart as you.
He only uses one name instead of multiples like you.
Right AllieBabble?

Right AllieBabble?

At any rate, he's smarter than you.
All you have going for you is vitriol and malicious intent. Might want to watch that.

Right AllieBabble?

At any rate, he's smarter than you.
All you have going for you is vitriol and malicious intent. Might want to watch that.

I have always stated that without any doubt whatsoever I have been far educated beyond my intelligence. Not my fault most of it was free.
But no one has to get the ugly off the keyboard after I post like they do with yours.

That's certainly *scholarly*, lol...

I think I'll check out this site. Meanwhile, please link the actual site from whence that quote came. You just linked to home. I would like to be able to review the whole submission and see who wrote it.

On the main home page, look on the left hand side where all the subjects are alphabetized, and look under the heading "LGBT".

And yeah...........I'd trust information from that site much more than I'd trust anything you say, these people are scholars from all over the world. The reason I linked to the home page is because otherwise you'd probably try to say it's just propaganda.

You're so blinded by your dogma, you'd never learn anything from it Halal Twit.

Provide a link, and I'll check it out.

And your trust means less than nothing to me.

Provide a link, and I'll check it out.

And your trust means less than nothing to me.

I already did Kaiser Twit.............it's the link for the Sacred Texts Archive, which takes you to it's home page, and on the left hand side of the page, scroll down to the LGBT title.

But..........we already know that you're so mired in your dogma that your faith will be shook if you read anything contrary to what your church teaches.

Sad to say..........many times the churches are wrong.

No, I meant a link to the text you provided. You didn't.

I looked it up. John Hare set up the website, it's a good site, really...of course his commentary is just that, commentary.

But it really is a wonderful site.

Jesus did not say the end of the age would be soon. He said it would be within a generation.

Enter stage left: Pentecostal dogma.

Looking back, I remember that a major emphasis was placed on Israel's statehood having been established (or re-established) in 1948, because many felt it was a plausible 'starting point' for a countdown to Christ's return (something to do with that whole generation not passing away thing). Anyway, while most were in agreement WRT the starting point, there was some squabbling over the ending point. The disagreement, as I recall, was centered on the length of a 'Biblical generation', which some believed was 40 years ...while others felt it was 100. I guess proponents of the former were wrong (since 1988 came and went Harold Camping style :cuckoo:); but thankfully, the jury's still out on the latter! :lol:

That volumes within volumes of conflicting doctrines have arisen from a single source is absolutely mind-boggling; but what's even more troubling than the sheer volume is the fact that some of these mutually exclusive tenets are held as necessary to 'salvation'.

Case in point: many Trinitarians deny that members of Oneness denominations are even Christians.

Sure would be nice if the god of Christinsanity came out of hiding, if only for long enough to end the MANY disagreements among sincere believers in "HIM"!

Last edited:
In any case, I'm sure the threat of Judgment Day will remain a prominant blemish on the face of Christianity in general. After all, minus the fear of consequences, the offering plates would likely become much emptier ...along with the pews.

the disciples thought jesus would return in their life time, the bible says not even the angels in heaven will know the end times....

as for the sign ...many are still up...but as you said on the small rural roads.....painted on barns....yard signs etc....many of them are considered primitive art

why do you have a problem with others displaying religion?

Wrong and Wrong.
Wrong.
ACLU fights ORGANIZED mandated religous prayers given and promoted by the school.
Everytime a municipality or city passes street ordinances banning street preaching guess who always takes the cases and wins fighting for the rights of street preachers.

:thup:

When I was a kid, no one led prayers in my classroom. My mom and dad, and especially my grandma made a point of leading me in prayer at night, and teaching me to pray on my own as i got older.

If you raise your kids to pray, they'll pray. If you don't, they won't. The school is irrelevant in their personal walk with god.

The school is irrelevant in their personal walk with god.

Does this mean ones that walk daily with God, are the least educated people around?

It appears I have been called an Idiot, Stupid, Stupidest Asshole Around, Ignorant,
Totally Ignorant, Brainless, Brainless Fool, Dumbass, Did you go to school you wasted
your time and money, My dog is smarter than you, Home schooled brightness grad, Muted,
Conspicuously unintelligent, Lacking capability to learn, Lacking the ability to comprehend.
And your favorite "An imbecile"!

I am glad I cleared this up. It would be best I reject the temptations of any formal education
at all to walk with God? Enlightenment is scary, I'm afraid. If god comes by for a walk today, I'm
going to asks him, How can I accelerate this De-education learning process!

Last edited:
And BTW!
"Jesus Is Coming Soon" WOW! He the man in holding records….

I CUM anywhere from 3 min. to 35 min. good for 4 pops most nights still
AVG. A SOLID 15... at 8.5 inches no VIGRA and do muff dive...with LOVE!

Jesus must be cheating with an Anal VIGRA injection!

Last edited:
And BTW!
"Jesus Is Coming Soon" WOW! He the man in holding records….

I CUM anywhere from 3 min. to 35 min. good for 4 pops most nights still
AVG. A SOLID 15... at 8.5 inches no VIGRA and do muff dive...with LOVE!

Jesus must be cheating with an Anal VIGRA injection!

Apparently, you're cheating with Anal VIGRA yourself.

Wanna known why?

You're a pain in the ass as well.

Forum List

Back