Sigh. BSNBC AND CNN, criticizing the prosecutor for announcing decision at 9. Unreal.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Here is a little clue. Yeah, the main reason they would hold off is because it is a time where fewer pedestrians will be on the streets in their cars. You know, people who actually work for their money coming home during rush hour.

Why do liberals consider themselves to be so smart while being such fucking morons. I mean why can't they ever display just a little common sense.

So, now that it has proven beyond the shadow of all doubt that the officer was attacked like we have said since August, they have to just reach again.

Dear God, I hate liberals.

We shouldn't hate. I suppose we can say we fail to understand, but when I think of Obama and Holder, it has to be stronger than that. Wonder if there is something in between the two...I am certainly disgusted with... :)

We shouldn't hate. I suppose we can say we fail to understand, but when I think of Obama and Holder, it has to be stronger than that. Wonder if there is something in between the two...I am certainly disgusted with... :)

We should not hate, but I do. If I claimed I did not, I would be like a liberal. A hypocrite and a liar.

OP.....You hate. Often. We can all see it.

Can you tell me the topic when I do that? I am guessing when it is about the administration. Don't confuse hate with disgust. But, bring it to my attention when I do it. I would like to correct it. Thanks

Can you tell me the topic when I do that? I am guessing when it is about the administration. Don't confuse hate with disgust. But, bring it to my attention when I do it. I would like to correct it. Thanks

I really do not know if or when you do it, but all I know is I do.

Wait, were you talking to me, cause you may be responding to some left wing moron that I put on ignore.

Hating on right or left is like masturbation, but hate produces a bad seed.

Wait, were you talking to me, cause you may be responding to some left wing moron that I put on ignore.

Ignore? You wish you could.

It would not have mattered what time they announced it there would have been rioting and looting.

True. However, there would have been a potential of people being pulled out of their cars. Especially if it was a white person.

Celebrating_Diversity_92.jpg

What a fucking disaster of a race. Just a fucking all around disaster.

lol

New Topics

Forum List

Back