(SIGH)...another sorry ass democrat with cash on hand....to lose again!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Democrat Doug Jones Raises $1.3 Million In Alabama Senate Race
He is running against conservative Roy Moore in the December special election.

Democrats running in special elections are like the GOP repealing ACA for the 1 millionth time....seen this movie before and know how its gonna end.....democrat straddled across the fence, saying all the wrong shit GOP voters want hear.....kissin white conservative ass to know end, completely ignores his base, take minorities for granted and then loses...(sigh)....Next?

Democrats running in special elections are like the GOP repealing ACA for the 1 millionth time....seen this movie before and know how its gonna end.....democrat straddled across the fence, saying all the wrong shit GOP voters want hear.....kissin white conservative ass to know end, completely ignores his base, take minorities for granted and then loses...(sigh)....Next?
another sorry ass democrat
I have nothing else to add.

• Banned

another sorry ass democrat
I have nothing else to add.
I rest my case

Forum List

Back