Sig 556

I got this from the novelty store.

319GaezQmiL__SL500_AA280_.jpg

I haven't shot the rifle yet but if it's anything like my Sig AMT then I know I'll be happy.

I also have a Colt LEO carbine(M-4) with an EOTech 553 holographic site.

I just bought a Sig 556 assault rifle. Do any others here own Sig products?

No sig products here, but I've shot plenty. That's a nice weapon. A friend of mine just bought a CX4 Storm. I can't wait to shoot it. The prices are coming down now that Obama and the Democrats have been tamed a bit.

No sig products here, but I've shot plenty. That's a nice weapon. A friend of mine just bought a CX4 Storm. I can't wait to shoot it. The prices are coming down now that Obama and the Democrats have been tamed a bit.

I saw that....also Sig gave me a $300 rebate. The weapon was actually cheaper than my Colt.

I saw that....also Sig gave me a $300 rebate. The weapon was actually cheaper than my Colt.

Really? Wow. I need to take a closer look.

Almost bought a Sig P228 today, but got a Glock instead.

I always enjoy reading the "WARNING FROM THE MASSACHUSETTS ATTORNEY GENERAL' supplement whenever I buy a handgun. I'm so glad I don't live there.

No Sigs in sight but many other toys. BTW this WaffenLocker is about half empty.

ringel05-albums-wwii-picture1313-waffenlocker4.jpg

ringel05-albums-wwii-picture1312-waffenlocker3.jpg

ringel05-albums-wwii-picture1311-waffenlocker2.jpg

ringel05-albums-wwii-picture1310-waffenlocker1.jpg

The only thing I see missing from that locker is the famous first assault rifle ever made....the MP-44. An awesome weapon.

MP44.jpg

Love the Russian hardware and the Bren.

Last edited:
No Sigs in sight but many other toys. BTW this WaffenLocker is about half empty.

The only thing I see missing from that locker is the famous first assault rifle ever made....the MP-44. An awesome weapon.

MP44.jpg

2nd picture, lower right rack, 3 barrel ends sticking up just after the 2 K98s. The other two were in the field in use at the time I took these pics.

MP44.jpg

2nd picture, lower right rack, 3 barrel ends sticking up just after the 2 K98s. The other two were in the field in use at the time I took these pics.

Now that you mention it I only see one in the second picture next to the potato mashers.

Forum List

Back