Sierra Club Nuts are F*cking up MY LIFE!

freeandfun1

VIP Member
Feb 14, 2004
This is a local issue, but I wanted to post it here to show how the Sierra Club has run amok. Las Vegas has bad air quality problems because of stagnant traffic and massive growth. US95 is the only highway I can take from my home to work and it has been under construction for YEARS. They are in the middle of a badly needed widening project (which, unfortunately, causes more traffic and pollution as 4 lanes go to 1 in the widening area during this time) and the Sierra Club has convinced the (you guessed it) 9th Circus Court to issue a stay that STOPS the project.

I HATE THE SIERRA CLUB!

Lawsuit delays new lane work on U.S. 95

freeandfun1 said:
This is a local issue, but I wanted to post it here to show how the Sierra Club has run amok. Las Vegas has bad air quality problems because of stagnant traffic and massive growth. US95 is the only highway I can take from my home to work and it has been under construction for YEARS. They are in the middle of a badly needed widening project (which, unfortunately, causes more traffic and pollution as 4 lanes go to 1 in the widening area during this time) and the Sierra Club has convinced the (you guessed it) 9th Circus Court to issue a stay that STOPS the project.

I HATE THE SIERRA CLUB!

Could you paint your car to look like a huge road runner and just haul ass?
BEEP BEEP

freeandfun1 said:

I HATE THE SIERRA CLUB!

The 9th Circuit Court of Appeals needs to be impeached and replaced with 9 beings that have at least the intelligence of a trained spider monkey.

They are trying to put a halt to construction after 47 million dollars worth has been completed. Call me crazy but were there several environmental impact studies done at the time of planning? And would not that have been a time to protest the construction of the wider interstate. The Seirra Club has only succeded in wasting time and money.

Forum List

Back