Sidekick

Sidekick

May 26, 2015
America
Hello from the buckeye state where my battery is dying and I have to go pee so I'll be quick about introductions. I believe in God. I have a family. I usually vote for Republicans because they know how to party. I am a smoker. I'm not sure what is my zodiac sign, not sure that matters anyways. I don't have any super powers, sorry to disappoint. Looking forward to discovering my tolerance for criticism. Done.

th

Hope you enjoy posting here.

Hello from the buckeye state where my battery is dying and I have to go pee so I'll be quick about introductions. I believe in God. I have a family. I usually vote for Republicans because they know how to party. I am a smoker. I'm not sure what is my zodiac sign, not sure that matters anyways. I don't have any super powers, sorry to disappoint. Looking forward to discovering my tolerance for criticism. Done.

imageedit_1_9745901405_zpsjdcjgvnu.gif

btw BOTH parties are corrupt and here to serve the bankers instead of the people and its really a ONE PARTY SYSTEM of demopublicans and reprocrats and there is no hope for the future as long as we have this corrupt one party system and dont get an independent in office

btw BOTH parties are corrupt and here to serve the bankers instead of the people and its really a ONE PARTY SYSTEM of demopublicans and reprocrats and there is no hope for the future as long as we have this corrupt one party system and dont get an independent in office
Yeah, that kind of goes without saying. Can always just throw some mud. Ad hominem is popular these days.

:desk: :welcome:

New Topics

Forum List

Back