Sickly Job Growth Sets Up Unhappy Choice for Obama

Aren't we ALL glad those wealthi, err job creators got right to work on creating jobs?

Imagine what would have happened if Obama had his way and punished them even more!

Lehman Brothers shed 40,000 jobs AFTER Bush bailed them out. Please explain your logic to me...

#1.. there should be no bailouts from the govt to anyone or anything
#2... If you get a break or a windfall or whatever currently, you're going to immediately start more expenditure rather than trying to recoup or recover from the hard times you have had first?? You're not going to reassess what got you there in the first place?? Of course someone like you would just immediately expand the payrolls... And be promptly booted as an executive because you forget business does not primarily exist to employ above all else.. Business exists to derive profit

Of course black unemployment grows...........

"even as economy adds jobs"

Teen unemployment grew, too. And wait til our new crop of grads, both hi-school and college, black, white or purple, hits the streets this month.

The problem is that those "added jobs" are not even enough to keep up with population growth, black, white or purple.

All segments of the working public, those who have not yet dropped out, are suffering, some more, some less.

Imagine what would have happened if Obama had his way and punished them even more!

Lehman Brothers shed 40,000 jobs AFTER Bush bailed them out. Please explain your logic to me...

#2... If you get a break or a windfall or whatever currently, you're going to immediately start more expenditure rather than trying to recoup or recover from the hard times you have had first?? You're not going to reassess what got you there in the first place?? Of course someone like you would just immediately expand the payrolls... And be promptly booted as an executive because you forget business does not primarily exist to employ above all else.. Business exists to derive profit

In other words, the GOP knew that there was no way in hell the wealthi, I mean job creators were going to use their extended Bush tax cuts to create jobs?

I can totally understand why you would want to put the blame for all that on Bush and pretend democrats didn't have any control whatsoever.

So....Bush WASN'T the President who pushed the bail out?

Yep he sure was.

He and the democrat congress passed bipartisan legislation to bail out their Wall St corporate icons who made the proper "investments" (aka bribes) earlier in the game.

In other words, the GOP knew that there was no way in hell the wealthi, I mean job creators were going to use their extended Bush tax cuts to create jobs?

Are you saying no jobs have been created since said tax cuts were extended?

Wipe the Obama off your chin and try to answer this time.

As we all know, jobs HAVE been created. Jobs were being created before the Bush tax cuts were extended, and we have seen NO uptick in the number of jobs created per month since. Why is that?

As we all know, jobs HAVE been created.

But you just declared GOP 'knew' no jobs would be created, Mensa candidate.

Make up your mind.

LOL

As we all know, jobs HAVE been created.

But you just declared GOP 'knew' no jobs would be created, Mensa candidate.

Make up your mind.

LOL

Are you REALLY this stupid? The wealthi, I mean job creators have added no more jobs than they already would have, since getting their tax cuts extended.

As we all know, jobs HAVE been created. Jobs were being created before the Bush tax cuts were extended, and we have seen NO uptick in the number of jobs created per month since. Why is that?

So you think the Bush tax policy is a bad one, and simultaneously put zero blame on the president and the majority of congress for continuing said policy? Zero? Zilch? Nada?

In other words you want instant gratification and the ass raping of business (and those you deem 'rich) thru taxation to feed more government spending...

Jobs DO come when business does better... and it is harder for business to do better when it is taxed more and more... when people are also taxed more, less investment happens, hence less companies and jobs... but just because someone gets a little break does not mean that they will or should be forced to hire because YOU want it

You want prosperity, investing (which does eventually lead to employment, expansion, innovation, etc) you get government's tendrils more restricted from inserting itself into business and taking more from it to feed its own leviathan need for money and power

assraping?

then why the big profits?

Twatsicle (take the bet by the way)

You get to deem what is enough? Government gets to deem what is enough??

It is ass raping of business.... the government taxation system plunders from business and the 'evil rich' to feed its own greed and power vacuum

Taxing evil greedy corporations more makes them forget their capitalistic endeavors and their goal becomes to create however many jobs as possible, regardless of profits and efficiency.

I mean they'll eventually go bankrupt with this model, but still it's nicer.

So everything the right does to fuck us is the lefts fault.

Your insane

Reality is spending did nothing to fix the problem long term... All it does it what we told you it would do years ago. If you spend to float the economy, when the money is gone all you will have is more debt and an economy in freefall trying to liquidate all the bad debt that was falsely propped up by stimulus.

Here we are years later and me/us have nailed the prediction directly on the head while they/you got it 100% wrong.

The single thing we have not done through this "great recession" is cut fucking spending. Obama managed to cut some bullshit taxes while spending insane amounts more, but that's not how it works. You have to cut the spending, get rid of poor regulation and then lower taxes IF POSSIBLE. It's very simple, so simple in fact people like yourself and Obama can't comprehend it.

This is where your simpleton mind blames “austerity” despite the exact opposite happening. Did the US spend more, yes. Did the US create more laws and regulations, yes, Did the US Government grow, yes… AUSTERITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

assraping?

then why the big profits?

Twatsicle (take the bet by the way)

You get to deem what is enough? Government gets to deem what is enough??

It is ass raping of business.... the government taxation system plunders from business and the 'evil rich' to feed its own greed and power vacuum

TM lacks the ability to understand that the Government is like a business, only corrupted. That is why we have the constitution, to limit the Governments corruption capabilities. The Government, any Government, can provide the worst quality product and in fact can actually produce NO product at all for prices unaffordable by that nation. Simply look at our nation’s debt, then look at what causes most of it, SS/MC/MC/Welfare. We get a crap product, so bad that even TM would attack these programs and demand we need to spend more on them, yet we can’t even afford them as is.

What really gets me about economics is that Austrian economics follows a 100% provable system, prediction are near easily made and in time almost always come true. Austrian economics is based off of hundreds if not thousands of years of back studies of fallen societies, understanding how the more an economy is "controlled" the more unstable but still very predictable that economy becomes.

On one side you have faith based economics, like the Godies. These people believe they can control that economy, in fact when they cause things like the great depression and even the housing bubble that causes the "great recession" they still claim they can control the economy. While I agree that they can control the economy it's how they control it that we wouldn't agree on. I would say they can control making giant bubbles and play a big part in poor investments made through distortions of what the real economy is. They think they can avoid recessions and depressions, only to fail once every 5-10 years like clockwork.

This is why it’s hard to talk to people like TM about economics. TM can’t possibly show her work as to why spending money today will help out in the long run. Yes, you get a boom today, yes people might have some jobs today but a year from now you will be stuck with that debt and you will have employment numbers rising quickly.

So here we are today, after Bush who started TARP and did 2x stimulus, after Obama that finished TARP and did a giant stimulus… What do we have? Whelp, as Predicted we have UE rising dramatically and we have a debt so high that even talking about dealing with it yields vicious attacks.

Forum List

Back