Sickening Cruelty: Libtalker Mocks Tornado Victims

Thank you; the usual responses. Because I point out Obama IS doing something, and Paul rejects Federal aid, I am an Obama fan. NOT SO.

Will anyone from the left be brave enough to demand an apology from that POS?

I wonder how many will demand that his sponsors stop supporting him?
I hope he goes off the air after this. I doubt he has more than 100,000 listeners however. No RUSH impact. I only see this reported on VERY Conservative websites. I've neither heard nor read anything by him.

Thank you; the usual responses. Because I point out Obama IS doing something, and Paul rejects Federal aid, I am an Obama fan. NOT SO.

You are missing the point all together.

For the record.... I know you are no Obama fan, but I think Obama's response is tepid at best.

Will anyone from the left be brave enough to demand an apology from that POS?

I wonder how many will demand that his sponsors stop supporting him?
I hope he goes off the air after this. I doubt he has more than 100,000 listeners however. No RUSH impact. I only see this reported on VERY Conservative websites. I've neither heard nor read anything by him.

Ive never heard of the jerk either. Till this morning while listening to the radio. A local host Micheal Berry was commenting on it, and it just struck a cord with me.

Mike Malloy was very cruel in his remarks... I actually think he wanted to hurt them.

I kind of regret bringing attention to his show.

Last edited:
Maybe he neeeds permission from Ron Paul first.:confused:
Obama is sending FEDERAL AID. NOT talking or posing.

That's what we pay him to do. Fact remains, a visit to the victims would be appropriate.

Just a simple press conference maybe? Anything...? Nope... just a call to the governor will do for now. Let em cling to their guns and Bibles.

I cant believe the hypocrisy the left brings to the table.

I can't access the videos where I live, copyright issues. However, this is a snippet I found:

Their God, if this is the way they want to look at it, keeps smashing them into little grease spots on the pavement, in Alabama, in Mississippi, Arkansas, Georgia and Oklahoma, you know the bible belt.. where they ain’t gonna let no g*dd*mn science get in the way, it says in the bible blah blah blah, so according to their way of thinking, y’know, God with his omnipotent thumb, and so far tonight, has smashed so far 20 people on highway 12, or whatever the hell highway they live next to..

He is mocking Christians, blaming God and relagating human life to grease spots. Yep, he is an insensitive ass. He is also a nutcase who has called for the assassination of GW. Good idea, boycott him.

Wonder where all the HUBBUB is regarding this assholes remarks.

Will Obama be having a press conference to let the victims know he is 'there for them'...?

Not likely, I mean Hell.... those are Bible thumpers, so who cares right?

Sickening Cruelty: Libtalker Mocks Tornado Victims - YouTube

“Their God, if this is the way they want to look at it, keeps smashing them into little greasespots on the pavement, in Alabama, in Mississippi, Arkansas, Georgia and Oklahoma, you know the bible belt..”
“where they ain’t gonna let no god damn science get in the way, it says in the bible blah blah blah,
so according to their way of thinking, y’know, God with his omnipotent thumb, and so far tonight, has smashed so far 20 people on highway 12, or whatever the hell highway they live next to..”

A short clip like that is too short to make a full judgement.

clever editing can make assholes out of anyone.

Forum List

Back