Sick: San Diego college instructs students on pedophillia as a sexual orientation

We only have pervert trump's word for him ever kicking Epstein out....and even if he did, it could just as likely have been for jealousy because Epstein was having more luck with the young girls than fat donnie was.
Sure. Or whatever else your fucked imagination cares to come up with.

But given Epstein's ways with underage girls and it was Trump's property that would take a massive hit if things became known we can assume the conventional explanation is reasonable and easily believable...unlike your bullshit!

We only have pervert trump's word for him ever kicking Epstein out....and even if he did, it could just as likely have been for jealousy because Epstein was having more luck with the young girls than fat donnie was.

But given Epstein's ways with underage girls and it was Trump's property that would take a massive hit if things became known we can assume the conventional explanation is reasonable and easily believable...unlike your bullshit!
This isn't my imagination:

To be fair, Pedophilia is a sexual orientation. Pedophiles are attracted to their underage victims.

It also happens to be both immoral and illegal.
We’re talking about the sexual exploitation of children and you’re talking about being fair. There’s nothing fair about the idea of wanting to fuck children.

To be fair, Pedophilia is a sexual orientation. Pedophiles are attracted to their underage victims.

We’re talking about the sexual exploitation of children and you’re talking about being fair. There’s nothing fair about the idea of wanting to fuck children.

No actually we are not talking about the sexual exploitation of children. We are talking about an approach to the problem of sexual attraction to minors that can help to protect children . And it protects children by offering help and support to those who are attracted to children but know it's wrong and want help in controlling their impulses. Unfortunately, there are too many people who are two obtuse to be able to understand that. Then the are the dishonest ones who just take any opportunity that comes along to accuse liberals of wanting to legalize pedophilia . That is just FUCKING stupid. Read up on the issue if you have any interest or ability to learn something- or- SHUT UP.

He didn't say he liked 'young girls'.
He absolutely did. When he said epstein prefers them "on the younger side", he wasnt referring to horses or houseplants.

See, this is why talking cultists is pointless. You can't even get past disagreement on the baseline facts.

Trump liked younger girls in their 20s, yet saw fit to comment that epstein liked them even younger.

Trump was quite aware of epstein's fetish. Obviously.
Trump could have meant it exactly that way, he liked younger *women" in their mid 30s and 30s like himself. To pretend you know for a fact he knew Epstein was molesting and trafficking in teenagers is something only a liar would do. And well, you're a liar.

If you think it implicates Trump somehow with Epstein then it sure is. Thanks for wasting my time, a-hole.
How does it not implicate fat donnie as being associated with Epstein, partying with him and young girls?
Idiot...if Trump was implicated, the Dems would both know by now and have something to impeach him on.

Trump ain't going anywhere. 4 more years coming your way.

Crooked leftist feds leak all the time to help harm Trump's presidency, if they had anything....it would have been out there. They are so desperate to get him out they wouldn't wait.

No actually we are not talking about the sexual exploitation of children. We are talking about an approach to the problem of sexual attraction to minors that can help to protect children . And it protects children by offering help and support to those who are attracted to children but know it's wrong and want help in controlling their impulses. Unfortunately, there are too many people who are two obtuse to be able to understand that. Then the are the dishonest ones who just take any opportunity that comes along to accuse liberals of wanting to legalize pedophilia . That is just FUCKING stupid. Read up on the issue if you have any interest or ability to learn something- or- SHUT UP.
Just another reason why you people have become such disgusting human beings.

Except Trump severed ties after learning the pedo was up to his perversion at Ma Lago...

You know this or are intentionally being stupid.

You lying fuck

Brilliant! Just fucking BRILLIANT ! You can't deal with or even grasp the facts so you just say we're disgusting . Go to OZ and get a fucking brain!

Faketriot isn't a homosexual, just so you know. He just supports it because he is in a polyamorous relationship....he doesn't have to, but I will give him this...he lives in sexual sin and he isn't going to say another sexual sin is wrong while commiting a sexual sin(by christian standards)himself. I have a teensy tiny respect for that. Seems his Bible studies class as a kid sunk in to an extent....hopefully one day he will figure out how wrong polyamorous relationships are.

He's not even a bad guy, he genuinely approaches the issues from his understanding of it. That's more than you can say for most degenerates here.

Faketriot isn't a homosexual, just so you know. He just supports it because he is in a polyamorous relationship....he doesn't have to, but I will give him this...he lives in sexual sin and he isn't going to say another sexual sin is wrong while commiting a sexual sin(by christian standards)himself. I have a teensy tiny respect for that. Seems his Bible studies class as a kid sunk in to an extent....hopefully one day he will figure out how wrong polyamorous relationships are.

He's not even a bad guy, he genuinely approaches the issues from his understanding of it. That's more than you can say for most degenerates here.
Don't think that you can talk that way about and not catch some shit, just because you throw in some niceties . First of all, who the fuck are you to decide that I am living in "sexual sin" The concept of sin is a fucking joke, and I did not go to any damned bible study. But what is really pissing me off is "the other sexual sin" that you are alluding to. What the fuck is it that I am not condemning? Spell it out!! If it is what I think that it is you're a fucking moron-or a liar.

I just meant progressives in general.

I just meant progressives in general.
th

Forum List

Back