Sick of the Race Card

It's their crutch in life for being failures.

They get a bad grade, the teacher is a racist....they used that one on my dad a lot.

They get pulled over for speeding past everyone, the police are racist pigs for "profiling" them at 80 mph in a piece of shit car.

They get fired for stupidity or consistently being late....call the EEO about the racist employer.

They get profiled at 3am hanging out around drug dealers, racist cops again.

Someone asks for their ID to vote, you're a racist for demanding they have a ID card.

Yup, I suppose playing the race keeps minorities voting Democrat but I'm sick of it splitting the country.. just sayin..

Finally. Can you do me a favor and list the people on these forums who you believe are racists or bigots. There are many, wouldn't you say?

I'd say there are quite a few on both ends of the spectrum, just as there are in real life. Because people on this forum are more animated by politics than the average person, I guess it's safe to say that the group to which you refer is more plentiful here than in the "real world."

Which end of the political spectrum has more? Couldn't tell ya.

Either way, PC remains an effective (if dishonest) weapon.

I'm a little disappointed that you couldn't find more to discuss in what I said and that you wouldn't honor my request.
WHY would the poster when you spend YOUR TIME not honoring requests of others?

*JackAss*

Am I mistaken, or is it odd that some of the participants in this forum believe that the race card is primarily a tool used by black people. I must admit, I didn't expect that. How about you, Mac? Does that strike you as a little odd?

Finally. Can you do me a favor and list the people on these forums who you believe are racists or bigots. There are many, wouldn't you say?

I'd say there are quite a few on both ends of the spectrum, just as there are in real life. Because people on this forum are more animated by politics than the average person, I guess it's safe to say that the group to which you refer is more plentiful here than in the "real world."

Which end of the political spectrum has more? Couldn't tell ya.

Either way, PC remains an effective (if dishonest) weapon.

I'm a little disappointed that you couldn't find more to discuss in what I said and that you wouldn't honor my request.

Am I mistaken, or is it odd that some of the participants in this forum believe that the race card is primarily a tool used by black people. I must admit, I didn't expect that. How about you, Mac? Does that strike you as a little odd?

Okay. First, yes, I'd say you're mistaken. I don't know that the race card is used primarily by black people. It's used primarily by American leftists. Are there black American leftists? Well, yeah. However, my references are political, not race-based. I was raised to pay more attention to content of people's character (intellectual honesty is a biggie with me), although for some reason people's skin color keeps being pointed out to me. And strangely, a person's skin color is always pointed out to me by the same people who tell me how important it is to -- wait for it -- ignore skin color.
Go figure.

Regarding the other posters, I'm afraid I haven't been keeping count. Could be. Dunno. Do I really have to go back and count this stuff up?

As far as responding to your prior post denying that the American Left uses PC as a weapon, I admit I just don't have the energy to continue that back and forth. Why bang my head against a brick wall? Candidly, I really don't have the brain cells to spare. So, in the interest of saving precious bandwidth, please allow me play this conversation out:

Me: The American Left constantly & effectively deploys Political Correctness as a weapon. Blah, blah, blah.

You: No they don't, blah, blah, blah.

Me: Yes they do, blah, blah, blah.

Me: Yes they do, blah, blah, blah

Everyone else, including you and I at some point: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

LoneLaugher, we're looking at the same world and seeing two entirely different things, and I can't imagine we're ever going to agree.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back