Sick of the Leftist Illegal Immigration Counter-Arguments

You hear it from disingenious leftists on this board and you hear it from disingenious leftist in hollywood - from people like Bill Maher.

They say, Republicans are anti-immigrant. They are against immigration. What crap! The debate is about illegal immigration, which is NOT legal immigration. Why can't these disingenious bastards stick to the argument which is against illegal immigration and not immigration in general.

They always go we are a nation of immigrants. True, but we are not a nation of ILLEGAL immigrants. Get your head out of your ass and argument on merits, not on red herring dishonesty.

There next attack, as rdean demostrates it everyday, is to say well the Iraq War caused this and that.

Leftist need to start arguing on merits and not dishonesty!
From their viewpoint, those entitled elitist are shielded from the raw real effects of illegal aliens, from their limited viewpoint, they ARE right. I used to be a liberal democrat, but illegals stole my naïve sense of fairness in the world. It was replaced with a sense of reality and fairness based on reciprocity, not dreams. If Illegals demand respect, they better damned be able to GIVE it. The first step would be, dare I say it? Immigrate LEGALLY and accept acclimation. Plain pure and simple.

Forum List

Back