Sick of Obama!

rcajun90

Jul 7, 2005
New Orleans, Louisiana
Anyone else sick of the Obama Fest? I didn't vote for the guy but I wish him the best of luck and he now has my support. I'm sick of the almost God like status the media is giving him. I never remember another President getting this type of MTV and E! like coverage.

Anyone else sick of the Obama Fest? I didn't vote for the guy but I wish him the best of luck and he now has my support. I'm sick of the almost God like status the media is giving him. I never remember another President getting this type of MTV and E! like coverage.

you are wrong becuase Bush h e is much o n MTV all the time.they make him in the cartoon.

i am a democrat and it is pretty sickening to me as well.... he is merely a man.

i hope he will be a good president and he doesn't let us democrats down...only time will tell.

Even if I was Obama, I think I'd be sick of hearing about myself by now.

i am a democrat and it is pretty sickening to me as well.... he is merely a man.

i hope he will be a good president and he doesn't let us democrats down...only time will tell.

I think everyone hopes he will be a good president. We can't afford another bad one. This has been a strange election. The media fell in love with Obama and it appears they can't let go. The man can never live up to the hype.

This hype and hoopla is also a real statement not only about Obama but also very much about the final change of guard from the Bushed Administration.

I hope he is half as good as people think he is. That will make him about a hundred times the president we are getting rid of.:eusa_pray:

A lot of this is also the media. There just isn't news for 24 hours a day, so they have to make what they can of what they have.

I used to actually watch the news. Now there isn't any.

This hype and hoopla is also a real statement not only about Obama but also very much about the final change of guard from the Bushed Administration.

I hope he is half as good as people think he is. That will make him about a hundred times the president we are getting rid of.:eusa_pray:

A lot of this is also the media. There just isn't news for 24 hours a day, so they have to make what they can of what they have.

There is plenty of news out there. Reporters are just lazy.

The Obama klan has worked long and hard to create this frenzy. But, the party is about over and reality is waiting. I wish him well but, I wait for the day when he stops playing politics, stops blaming Bush and stops giving half answers and steps up and leads.

Then and only then will any real answers about Obama come.

The hype doesn't interest me a bit, but, that would go no matter who it was. He has been hired to do a job, he is a employee of the American people, nothing more.

I see it like this; The media is giving him so many prop-ups and it's going to backfire on their guy. It can only go down hill from an already inflated reputation.

I only wish I can see some of those voters faces a few years from now when their pay checks are smaller and they thought that they would have more money. My guess is that Halo will be around his wrist in their eyes. No wait, I take that back, for they no not what they do. Just words! Sheep!

*throws back her head and cackles with glee*

I see it like this; The media is giving him so many prop-ups and it's going to backfire on their guy. It can only go down hill from an already inflated reputation.

I only wish I can see some of those voters faces a few years from now when their pay checks are smaller and they thought that they would have more money. My guess is that Halo will be around his wrist in their eyes. No wait, I take that back, for they no not what they do. Just words! Sheep!

*throws back her head and cackles with glee*

No, they are not just words.

They are ideals.

Something we have lacked for the last eight years.

A couple of points, and let me preface this by saying that although I didn't vote for Obama, I hope he does a great job. First off, many people such as yourself are certain Obama will be so much better than Bush. Yet there is no guarantee of this. He could prove to be this country's worst nightmare.

History judges people (Presidents) based on many things. Events that take place long after a President is out of office can shape their legacy. Let me give you a very possible scenario. Let's say in Obama eases up on national security issues for varying reasons. Then say in his third or fourth year in office, the US is hit by a terrorist attack much worse than 9/11. George Bush then becomes a man of great foresight and a great President; Obama becomes our worst nightmare.

Mind you, I don't hope for this or want this, but this is something to be aware of. GW kept this country safe after 9/11. Yes, it was at a great cost, but we are most likely going to do a complete 180 on many of Bush's national security policies. Only time will tell if this is a safe course of action or not.

That's fine by me, I'll just watch for the next 4 years and enjoy the comedy.

We've had ideals the past 8 years. You just didnt like them because they ruin your "let's be dependent on government for everything" idealogy.

I've never gotten a government check in my life, except for Bush's stimulus.

Nice stereotyping though.

Forum List

Back