Sick bastards won't leave Caylee Anthony alone...

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2008
Newberry, SC
There are sick fucks everywhere that are slime eating bottom feeders.......

Caylee Doll Sales Halted After Public Outcry
Doll Sales Halted, But T-Shirts, Bracelets, Stickers Still Available

POSTED: Tuesday, January 27, 2009
UPDATED: 3:46 pm EST January 27, 2009
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- A businessman's plans to sell a doll named after a slain 2-year-old Orlando girl were suspended early Tuesday after public outcry over "The Inspirational Caylee Sunshine Doll."

Caylee Sunshine doll
A Jacksonville businessman planned to start sales of "The Inspirational Caylee Sunshine Doll" on Tuesday.
Caylee Anthony's story touched people across the country. After a five-month search, her body was found in a wooded area near Orlando. Her mother, Casey Anthony, is charged with first-degree murder in the case.

Just over a month after a utility worker found Caylee's remains, Jaime Salcedo's company, Showbiz Promotions, created a doll with intention to donating $3 from the sale of each $29.95 doll to charity.

Salcedo said the 18-inch doll that sings "You Are My Sunshine," the song Caylee Anthony was heard singing in a home video, was created as a tribute to the slain toddler.

Within hours of announcing that Caylee doll would go on sale at noon Tuesday, critics came forward calling the doll morbid and expressing outrage that anyone would try to profit from the slaying of a little girl.

Monday night, Salcedo defended the doll, saying in addition to raising money for a national missing and exploited children's organization, the doll would help promote awareness.

"We want to give … we're not trying to get rich. We're putting ourselves at a whole lot of risk," Salcedo said. "She'll be a banner for missing and exploited children, and people will know and have a better idea how to handle those situations or stop those situations from happening."

Salcedo said the doll looks nothing like Caylee

Caylee Doll Sales Halted After Public Outcry - Jacksonville News Story - WJXT Jacksonville

Personally? I hope this bastard's company goes tits up and he's gotta sell everything he owns to eat.

Shit.....I'd like to see demonstrations outside his company, 24/7, until he no longer has a business.

What do the rest of you think?

Just out of curiosity, am I the only one that cares about crap like this?

I just saw your thread.

Yes, I agree it's a sick, cruel thing to do. That poor girl won't be able to rest in peace, and Nancy Grace and her ilk have everything to do with her sensationalized murder. Anyone who would buy that doll needs to have their head examined.

As I watch this mother I see a person in complete denial. She is not an ordinary murderer, or one who has committed infanticide. Watch for instance her constant wiping away of tears; she is exerting all her effort to keep self control and is at the breaking point at almost all times.

I know it's very hard for those of us who consider ourselves completely normal (or who would not admit to anything less), but without considering the actual physical act of infanticide (horrible to think about), try to put yourself inside her sick mind. If you do, you might understand the position her parents find themselves in right now: confused compassion.

When I watch this being played out I see nothing less than complete human emotional agony

It's obvious that the grandfather has suspended disbelief and controlled his own emotions until acceptance of what he must finally realize, that yes his grand daughter is dead, and he probably knows too well that his own daughter is her murderer, Finally he could not go on. He, and the grandmother are not really responsible for the death of their grandchild, but they must think back over every facet of their raising Kelly, wondering what they could have done differently. His own acceptance of that reality has led to him attempting to commit suicide, while writing a five page letter to explain his actions.

I don't know how anything could be requred to be different, with our media fastening onto the sorry lives of people in despair regardless of their suffering, for their nightly fix on TV.

I think it all sucks. It actually impairs justice for all.

Last edited:

As I watch this mother I see a person in complete denial. She is not an ordinary murderer, or one who has committed infanticide. Watch for instance her constant wiping away of tears; she is exerting all her effort to keep self control and is at the breaking point at almost all times.

I know it's very hard for those of us who consider ourselves completely normal (or who would not admit to anything less), but without considering the actual physical act of infanticide (horrible to think about), try to put yourself inside her sick mind. If you do, you might understand the position her parents find themselves in right now: confused compassion.

When I watch this being played out I see nothing less than complete human emotional agony

It's obvious that the grandfather has suspended disbelief and controlled his own emotions until acceptance of what he must finally realize, that yes his grand daughter is dead, and he probably knows too well that his own daughter is her murderer, Finally he could not go on. He, and the grandmother are not really responsible for the death of their grandchild, but they must think back over every facet of their raising Kelly, wondering what they could have done differently. His own acceptance of that reality has led to him attempting to commit suicide, while writing a five page letter to explain his actions.

I don't know how anything could be requred to be different, with our media fastening onto the sorry lives of people in despair regardless of their suffering, for their nightly fix on TV.

I think it all sucks. It actually impairs justice for all.

I used to want to believe that. It was much easier on the mind. But, then they told us the baby had duct tape wound round and round over her mouth. Mama is a monster.

So, in other words, you're a heartless bastard, yes?

Man enough to ask the question, but, not man enough to take the answer without missing and moaning and getting foul with someone.

But then I knew that and that is the reason I baited your stupid ass.

Last I checked there has been no trial and no one has actually been convicted of anything. I see the American principle of "innocent till proven guilty" still applies.

Just for those who think the gun has been jumped. Awaiting plausible excuse why said murdered child was gone a month before Gramdma got concerned and cornered mama into confessing she didn't know where her baby was.

There are sick fucks everywhere that are slime eating bottom feeders.......

Caylee Doll Sales Halted After Public Outcry
Doll Sales Halted, But T-Shirts, Bracelets, Stickers Still Available

POSTED: Tuesday, January 27, 2009
UPDATED: 3:46 pm EST January 27, 2009
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- A businessman's plans to sell a doll named after a slain 2-year-old Orlando girl were suspended early Tuesday after public outcry over "The Inspirational Caylee Sunshine Doll."

Caylee Sunshine doll
A Jacksonville businessman planned to start sales of "The Inspirational Caylee Sunshine Doll" on Tuesday.
Caylee Anthony's story touched people across the country. After a five-month search, her body was found in a wooded area near Orlando. Her mother, Casey Anthony, is charged with first-degree murder in the case.

Just over a month after a utility worker found Caylee's remains, Jaime Salcedo's company, Showbiz Promotions, created a doll with intention to donating $3 from the sale of each $29.95 doll to charity.

Salcedo said the 18-inch doll that sings "You Are My Sunshine," the song Caylee Anthony was heard singing in a home video, was created as a tribute to the slain toddler.

Within hours of announcing that Caylee doll would go on sale at noon Tuesday, critics came forward calling the doll morbid and expressing outrage that anyone would try to profit from the slaying of a little girl.

Monday night, Salcedo defended the doll, saying in addition to raising money for a national missing and exploited children's organization, the doll would help promote awareness.

"We want to give … we're not trying to get rich. We're putting ourselves at a whole lot of risk," Salcedo said. "She'll be a banner for missing and exploited children, and people will know and have a better idea how to handle those situations or stop those situations from happening."

Salcedo said the doll looks nothing like Caylee

Caylee Doll Sales Halted After Public Outcry - Jacksonville News Story - WJXT Jacksonville

Personally? I hope this bastard's company goes tits up and he's gotta sell everything he owns to eat.

Shit.....I'd like to see demonstrations outside his company, 24/7, until he no longer has a business.

What do the rest of you think?

As to your question (I think the thread changed direction), I can't judge this man without knowing his true intention. Was it as he said? If so, I can't fault him. Still probably a great idea, but I wouldn't wish ill will upon him. On the other hand, if he just saw this as a way to make a quick buck, then I would agree with you.

When asked why he was selling the dolls, he said that it was in rememberance of Caylee.

When asked how much he was making, he said very little, most was going to a charity for kids.

When asked the percentage, he wouldn't give a figure.

He's a greedy bastard, and I hope he ends up on the waterfront.......blowing Sailors for candy bars and spare change.

When asked why he was selling the dolls, he said that it was in rememberance of Caylee.

When asked how much he was making, he said very little, most was going to a charity for kids.

He's a greedy bastard, and I hope he ends up on the waterfront.......blowing Sailors for candy bars and spare change.

Speaking from experience ABikerSailor or just rumor? :tongue:

No, not experience.

However........I did get stationed with a couple of gays.

Hey.....gay Sailors (not me) need love too!

No, not experience.

However........I did get stationed with a couple of gays.

Hey.....gay Sailors (not me) need love too!

lol ... cool.

I was gonna say, man, that's a pretty detailed description ... for "candy bars" ... lol

this is america...profits are profits...he had nothing to do with the crime...so no laws are limiting his profitting from the crime...would it have been more shocking to have a john couey doll...to raise money to fight child abuse?

america as a country does not care about it's kids or the kids of the world...they dont vote or hold power...you yourself, abs, know the system of foster care etc...what country that cares for its kids would place them in that type of system?

I love how we do not even need trials anymore. Just string up the Bitch and be done with it. Prove she did it? Why waste the time, the press told us she did and well they did charge her.

BUT accuse 7 blacks of terrorism and have tapes and video and evidence of them planning to blow shit up, asking for money and weapons? No problem they were just scamming for money, no terrorism here.

Couple more plan to shoot up an Army base or two, hey all in good fun, they weren't REALLY gonna do it.

Just out of curiosity, am I the only one that cares about crap like this?

No, you're not the only one who cares about shit like this. As long as we're talking about dirtbags associated with this case, let's not forget about noted media-whore Leonard Padilla and Nancy Grace. In fact, Nancy Grace has already killed once, she needs to be stopped before she kills again.

this is america...profits are profits...he had nothing to do with the crime...so no laws are limiting his profitting from the crime...would it have been more shocking to have a john couey doll...to raise money to fight child abuse?

america as a country does not care about it's kids or the kids of the world...they dont vote or hold power...you yourself, abs, know the system of foster care etc...what country that cares for its kids would place them in that type of system?

No, you're right, he had nothing to do with the crime. However, just like the douchebags that were putting out the serial killer playing cards, well......it's not only sick, but wrong as well. Would you want YOUR little one (pick a relative), playing with a doll like that? What would be the answer to her when she asks why it's called a memorial doll? Do you tell her that this little girl's mother chloroformed her so that she could go out at night? Do you tell her about the little girl getting her face duct taped (incidentally, it was over both the mouth and the nose, which means she was still alive when it was done, as you don't do that to dead bodies), and then her mother placing a heart shaped sticker where her lips were?

How about the way her mother acted?

As far as foster care? I was exceedingly fortunate, as my Grandparents shopped around for the best place they could allow us to be cared for. It happened to be Casey Family Foundation, which is a WONDERFUL system. They own UPS incidentally. What the Foundation does is picks only the most troubled kids with the worst backgrounds (I qualified easily), and they then place them with a family. It costs ZERO for the family to keep the child, as a stipend is paid to the family monthly. Clothes, books, gifts, etc? All they have to do is send in the receipts, and they get the money back.

However.....I couldn't handle being used as a meal ticket to finance that particular family, so, at the age of 16, I ran away. Was gonna end up in Chicago, but didn't have enough money, so I went back to my Grandparents. Walked out on a full ride scholarship to any school I wanted to go incidentally.

Decided that I had to do it on my own, so, at 18 I joined the Navy. Best move I ever made.

Is it the systems? Not really, as there are many out there who are working as best they can. The problem is actually with the administrators who are continually trying to cut costs so that they can buy better office furniture.

Wanna make the system better? Look for greed any where you can, and then eliminate it.

Incidentally, that would also work right now with the economic crisis. I've noticed that the people at the top are hoarding their cash, as well as any they can get, and then buying shit like 45 MILLION DOLLAR AIRPLANES (although, fortunately the public outcry ended that), while the people in the middle and at the bottom lose jobs, can't get financing for necessities, and the like. Trickle down theory NEVER works, as people at the top are only looking out for themselves and not others.

Wanna make it work? Give the money to every citizen right now. I figure about 25,000/person would work well. We've got 300 million people right now, so it would probably be cheaper than the current 700 BILLION that it is costing us to bail out the greedy CEOs at the top.

Forum List

Back