Sick and tired yet?

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
Regardless of which political party you support, is anybody besides me sick and tired of all of the garbage coming out of Washington, DC these days? Are you tired of all the double speak, lies, deceit, back-biting, finger pointing, political dirty tricks, failed policies, and just plain stupidity coming from our elected political leaders? What, if anything, do you plan to do about it?

Regardless of which political party you support, is anybody besides me sick and tired of all of the garbage coming out of Washington, DC these days? Are you tired of all the double speak, lies, deceit, back-biting, finger pointing, political dirty tricks, failed policies, and just plain stupidity coming from our elected political leaders? What, if anything, do you plan to do about it?

Is this any different than it has ever been? Do you forsee that it will ever change?

We are talking about politicians. They have been a sleazy type of individual since the beginning of time.

I'm working on it.

Better believe it...

I don't mind the rhetoric. That's to be expected. It's the lack of leadership and direction that's driving me batty. Of course, that's regardless of which political party I support.

What do I plan to do about it? Same thing as I've always done- vote.

Is this any different than it has ever been? Do you forsee that it will ever change?

We are talking about politicians. They have been a sleazy type of individual since the beginning of time.

Totally agree but it just seems to me that the bunch of clowns we have in DC these days, especially Congress, is the worst I've ever seen in my 58 years of being on the planet. Will it change? I fear it will get worse before it gets better.

BULLSHIT.

Don't listen to the likes of Xotoxi. It doesn't have to be like this. Just because it's been fucked doesn't mean it needs to continue to be fucked.

If you're still with us in 30 years look for that conservative bitch that was governor of Kansas or Missouri that is running for President. You'll know who to vote for if you want real change. :)

Good post Big Black Dog and hell yes I am sick and tired of it. I doubt I will cast many (if any) votes for anyone currently holding office.

xotoxi, honestly your attitude is partly to blame for what is in Washington today!

Until we the employers demand more, demand better and take control of our employees, then we will do nothing but sit back and bitch and accept things, as they have always been!

Please consider being proactive and fight for this nation!

Mike

Vote them all out of office.

Problem is there are too many voters out there too busy working to figure out what's going on.

Last edited:

One group of liars and crooks has been replaced by another.

Only difference is how much they're stealing from us.

Before it wasn't all that much.

Now it's gonna amount to about a third of all of our income literally being stolen from under our noses......and they've figured a way to make most of us like it.

cant expect 8 years of damage to be repaired in 9 months now can you?

Sorry, but he's not producing as advertized.

Regardless of whom you want to blame he hasn't done anything to stop the economy from getting worse. The Stimulus Bill is just a slush-fund for the Democrats anyway. It's doing nothing to improve the economy. As a matter of fact he claims it's getting better when it isn't. The Dems talked like the economy was shit years before they took over and made it so. Now you claim that Obama had nothing to do with it. The jobs losses are a direct result of the threats he has made in public to raise taxes and worry over what he's cabable of. This is his mess now.

Let's face it, the Obama Administration is running out of excuses.

Last edited:
he has not hit the ground running as he promised...but we need to realize it will take some time to turn this all around...the biggest worry to me...jobs....he does not seem to be addressing this...jobs are what americans need. people really need to be seeing a change in the up coming new year...

Yes!! I really, really, am!

About the one thing I actually liked about Obama :)eek: - there was something I liked about Obama!!) was his 'clean up Washington' stance. While I wasn't dumb enough to believe him, I did have a little spark of hope that he might honor that commitment.

Color me shocked that he's completely forgotten that promise.

Personally, I think we should treat DC like a virus. Quarantine the place - nothing in and nothing out (ie no new elections, no new bills) until we stop the virus of corruption, partisanship, back room deals, etc.

he has not hit the ground running as he promised...but we need to realize it will take some time to turn this all around...the biggest worry to me...jobs....he does not seem to be addressing this...jobs are what americans need. people really need to be seeing a change in the up coming new year...

He's too busy trying to force his agenda down our throats to turn anything around.

He's living in a dreamworld.

Health care is not gonna save the economy. But it can ruin it. This is why GM and other large companies are going broke.....paying for employee benefits......health care.

The jobs are leaving because business owners are smart enough to know that all of the reckless spending he's doing is going to raise our taxes. So they have to take care of the bottom-line first.

cant expect 8 years of damage to be repaired in 9 months now can you?

8 years? You honestly think we are talking about just 8 years. Try looking past the Bush era and recognize that we have had decades of corrupt, self serving, thiefs running our country.

Most of us are not talking specifically about Obama - we are talking about politicians - all of them.

We really, really need to stop allowing these people to steal the country from under us.

He said he'd clean up Washington. He hasn't even made a token effort - we just replaced one group of dishonest bastards with another bunch of dishonest bastards.

He's no better than the rest of the scumbags.

Stock up on canned goods.

Hey, it's not much of a plan, but it'll do til somethig else comes to mind.

Couldn't agree more Cali.

Its not the President who conrols the purse strings, Its Congress. These self serving assholes are the ones who decide where and how the money is spent. What bills pass or don't These guys are the ones we need to get rid of. Voting them in or out is the only way to do that.

Forum List

Back