Sick and Tired of these Bombers

RadicalRedneck

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 2012
Are you as SICK AND TIRED of THESE MUSLIM ATTACKS ,AND BOMBINGS, as I am!
How many Manchester type attacks before these Pussy Hat Liberals will grow up and smell the coffee, get over their petty political games, and the Liberal politicians get on with the business of protecting the people that elected them to do! We all know what group is perpetrating these horrific acts of violence. Forget political correctness. It is time for a complete purge. Perhaps when they are all sent back to their home lands they can clean up their Act, and become REALLY. A peaceful religion and ten earn their way back into the rest of the civilized world.

Last edited:
How many Manchester type attacks before these Pussy Hat Liberals will grow up and smell the coffee, get over their petty political games, and the Liberal politicians get on with the business of protecting the people that elected them to do! We all know what group is perpetrating these horrific acts of violence. Forget political correctness. It is time for a complete purge. Perhaps when they are all sent back to their home lands they can clean up their Act, and become REALLY. A peaceful religion and ten earn their way back into the rest of the civilized world.
I am sick and tired of it and really sick of those Sissy Liberals Fuck them and the muslims terrorists

They will not and it won't be an issue for them until terriorist bombs are going off in their kids schools and concerts. Same with these so called conservatives.

Not sure who is more frightening and damaging...ISIS or the Republican's in the WH and Congress..
BTW: I don't see the Republicans doing a damn thing about terrorists. they are too busy stealing and giving to the rich...

How does one protect society, from a member of said society, who blows himself the fuck up with as many as he can take with him using what you can buy at a Wallmart?

Not sure who is more frightening and damaging...ISIS or the Republican's in the WH and Congress..
BTW: I don't see the Republicans doing a damn thing about terrorists. they are too busy stealing and giving to the rich...
Well Republicans did try and pass a bill that states people from certain terrorist sponsoring countries can't enter the US. However, the left wing just claimed victory defeating the bill, so now we are required by law to import terrorists. Victory for the libs

I am sick and tired of it and really sick of those Sissy Liberals Fuck them and the muslims terrorists
Are we, and that damn Constitution again, blocking you have hanging those nasty Muzzies from the nearest streetlamp? God, I am just so very, very sorry.

Nobody seem to want and go kick the ass of Isis....toujours de beaux discours, "we will get rid of ISIS" same in France we are waiting and were children are getting kills

Well Republicans did try and pass a bill that states people from certain terrorist sponsoring countries can't enter the US. However, the left wing just claimed victory defeating the bill, so now we are required by law to import terrorists. Victory for the libs
You worry about the "imports" when you should be worried about the "Made in the USA". Typical.

The ducks will never get into the pond now, Ma. I locked the front gate.

Are we, and that damn Constitution again, blocking you have hanging those nasty Muzzies from the nearest streetlamp? God, I am just so very, very sorry.
Left wing: Trump is a danger!
Left wing: We must allow people from terrorist-sponsoring countries to enter the US!

Maybe Obama and Hillary were.

You worry about the "imports" when you should be worried about the "Made in the USA". Typical.

I also were worried about NOTHING NUT BULL SHIT FOR THE PAY 8 YEARS!

Do you think the Muslims are sick and tired of the threat of invasion, the puppet govts, the bombings from aircraft and missiles etc etc?

Add up the death count from bombings and killings from Islamic terrorists in the West and you have maybe a few hundred, count the deaths in Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Iran, Yemen etc due to the US and you're talking 100,000, plus then the other numbers of people dead because of US policy in those countries.

Left wing: Trump is a danger!
Left wing: We must allow people from terrorist-sponsoring countries to enter the US!
9-11 = Saudi Arabia.
Trump = We love you, Saudi Arabia. Here, have some more warplanes.

I also were worried about NOTHING NUT BULL SHIT FOR THE PAY 8 YEARS!
It looks kind of like English - but isn't.

What happened to the Extreme Vetting Trump went after Obama for? Nothing has changed..

That ban is a joke...all Isis has to do is to get a passport from Saudi Arabia ( Trump country)
Did you know that most of the 9/11 terrorists were from Saudi Arabia?

It is a good move to look like they are doing something..

Nobody seem to want and go kick the ass of Isis....toujours de beaux discours, "we will get rid of ISIS" same in France we are waiting and were children are getting kills

The orange child has had 4 months. Da fuq? He said he'd get rid of Isis so fast and take the oil, as if stealing Iraq's oil was going to happen. Republicans don't have a clue how to conduct foreign policy. And orange-turd is the least informed of all of them.

The orange child has had 4 months. Da fuq? He said he'd get rid of Isis so fast and take the oil, as if stealing Iraq's oil was going to happen. Republicans don't have a clue how to conduct foreign policy. And orange-turd is the least informed of all of them.

I hope he will keep is promises because you are la puissance mondiale des armées Nothing is Worth having that kind of army and not using it against ISIS .

Forum List

Back