Sicilians and Austrians have in common?

fact reamains austrians are interbred w/ nubians. theres a reason that they're referred to as german *******

My German friend told me that he thanks his lucky stars every day that Austria is a separate country. Can't blame him for a variety of reasons. Austrian blood is corrupted according to him.

Don't Germans like to take credit for some Austrian intellectuals, though like Ferdinand Porsche, Mozart, Liszt, Schubert, Gregor Mendel, among various others?

Sicilians were conquered by North Africans. I heard the same thing is true of the Austrians. A German friend told me that Austrians were looked down upon for basically being Germany's black people. True story. Doesn't surprise me based on the Austrians I've encountered

Ah, things you believe.......

Sicilians were conquered by North Africans. I heard the same thing is true of the Austrians. A German friend told me that Austrians were looked down upon for basically being Germany's black people. True story. Doesn't surprise me based on the Austrians I've encountered

Austrians are genetically very Central European, being that they're very mixed of different Europeans, they've always been on the edge of various European peoples, like Celts, Slavs, Illyrians, Romans, Hungarians, and Germanic's.

North-West Germans are basically just Celto-Germanics.

North-East Germans are basically Celto-Germanic- Slavs.

So, Austrians do have some more "Southern mixes" but also more "Eastern mixes" than a lot of Germans.

Forum List

Back