Sicilians and Austrians have in common?

One has not lived until they have attended The Roundup at UT.

Also in Dallas I was taken to a Texas Rangers Baseball game, I can't remember who against, but I had seen pictures of these pants they wear.

I took my opera glasses, this was so I could look at the cute asses, I didn't know what happened in the game, I just looked at the cute asses with my opera glasses :smoke:

These are pleasing on the eyes pants they wear, like this.

dc1c7653ab0e8716d0d0475a162e1b35964a8dbc73d45b0ca2dba5e8f1e37a9e.jpg

basofmzcuae2y1b.png
Sexist!!

Austrians are considered somewhat to Germans like American southerners are to the normal rest of the country: strange dialects, poor education, perverted religion, and hot women.

only the uneducated would think of southerners in that way. unless, of course, you consider bigots and racists in with the mix that think that way.
Except for Texicans...
Leave our coonskin caps alone, sonny.
you wear black men for caps?

Austrians are considered somewhat to Germans like American southerners are to the normal rest of the country: strange dialects, poor education, perverted religion, and hot women.

only the uneducated would think of southerners in that way. unless, of course, you consider bigots and racists in with the mix that think that way.
Except for Texicans...
Leave our coonskin caps alone, sonny.
you wear black men for caps?
that's weak, so weak, bro, many, many people tell me that's weak, many people . . . many

"hot women"? Austrians? lol They're part black, if thats your type of thing

Last edited:
Yes, and we are talking about perceptions not making attacks. I live in the south part of the year every year, and I know how they are considered by the rest of American in general. My wife is a southerner bluestocking born and bred, educated and intelligent and a formidable opponent in her own right.
I'm from Brooklyn. I liked most of the Southerners I met in North Carolina but not most of those I met in South Carolina. This is mainly because most of those in South Carolina seemed to dislike yankees, possibly as residual resentment from the Civil War era. I guess I can't blame them.

I dated a girl in North Carolina for awhile and I found that Southern girls have a special kind of charm that Northern girls lack. A kind of genuine sweetness and honesty. This girl used to say, "Ah jes don't know about y'all yankee boys!" and that always tickled me.

As you've said, Texans and other Westerners are very friendly and helpful. I believe this is because so many of them are armed -- and an armed society is a polite society.

Dot is a whining nutbag fruit loop that got his ass handed to him by an Austrian chick today. Too FUNNY
are you saying Loosie is an Austrian (german black)? What a coincidence.

You are an uneducated and ignorant fool.

Why don't you concentrate on your hatred of Asians. You are an imbecile, you babble about tons of people who you say are racist, you then post an idiotic thread, this one, where your entire OP is both Xenophobic and ignorant.

Go away you crackpot, hardly anyone likes you, you are only unique in that those on the Left and on the Right consider you not only completely pointless, but also a babbling idiot who does nothing but whine and complain and bitch and badmouth half the members of this forum.

You are irrelevant and have never commented anything either interesting or enlightening, probably because of your intellectual handicap.

Dot is a whining nutbag fruit loop that got his ass handed to him by an Austrian chick today. Too FUNNY
are you saying Loosie is an Austrian (german black)? What a coincidence.

This is why you started this ridiculous thread, because you failed so miserably and had your ignorant and pointless ass handed to you in your whining thread, so you started this moronic thread to further illustrate what a complete imbecile you are.

Jake has some humour and in general I think he's good natured most of the time.

You are devoid of humour and are just straight from the nearest sewer.

My German friend told me that he thanks his lucky stars every day that Austria is a separate country. Can't blame him for a variety of reasons. Austrian blood is corrupted according to him.

My German friend told me that he thanks his lucky stars every day that Austria is a separate country. Can't blame him for a variety of reasons. Austrian blood is corrupted according to him.

I don't think you have any friends Dot, I don't think you have ever left your basement or Secure Institution that you are in.

Our German cousins are of course again wrong, although if the SHTF I would die to defend them and if the SHTF they would die to defend us.

"hot women"? Austrians? lol They're part black, if thats your type of thing

You've never even met a woman Dot, so what are you babbling about....Blow Up Dolls Dot aren't women.

My German friend also said that they refer to Austria as the "Alabama of Europe". I can see why given the intellectual sloppiness of people like Loosey lol. Keep up the good work you PoS

Sicilians were conquered by North Africans. I heard the same thing is true of the Austrians. A German friend told me that Austrians were looked down upon for basically being Germany's black people. True story. Doesn't surprise me based on the Austrians I've encountered

Sicilians were conquered by North Africans. I heard the same thing is true of the Austrians. A German friend told me that Austrians were looked down upon for basically being Germany's black people. True story. Doesn't surprise me based on the Austrians I've encountered
North Africans aren't black. And DNA analysis of Egyptian mummies shows zero subsaharan blood--it's all European and Levantine. So, no, we wasn't pharaohs.

Forum List

Back