Sic Semper Tyrannis!

Our American Cousin wasn't as funny as they claimed it to be.

Want a piece of cake? I got some leftover from the party we had. :) You read the article associated with the thread? Interesting read...not for those who only care for the spoon fed BS "history" we are forced to learn in school...so glad I learned the other side of history so my kids will kid the PC version and then the ACTUAL version of what happened.

Want a piece of cake? I got some leftover from the party we had. :) You read the article associated with the thread? Interesting read...not for those who only care for the spoon fed BS "history" we are forced to learn in school...so glad I learned the other side of history so my kids will kid the PC version and then the ACTUAL version of what happened.

I would love some cake, but I am a diabetic. :(

Q. How many schools, roads, buildings, parks and monuments are named after President Lincoln

Have you seen this before?

o-LINCOLN-MEMORIAL-facebook.jpg

No? Ah, well that's to be expected from liberal common core history.

Sic semper tyrannis; the shooting of the Northern tyrant - Personal Liberty®

Yesterday and Today was a GREAT day in our history and for the cause of freedom and liberty and a punch in the face of tyranny.

One serious question:

Q. How many schools, roads, buildings, parks and monuments are named after President Lincoln, and how many have been named for John Wilkes Booth?
Victors write history. I am sure you know that.
On reflection, is shooting and unarmed person in the back something prideful?
When its a tyrant absolutely.

I would love some cake, but I am a diabetic. :(
That sucks. My father is as well...

The Lincoln Memorial and The Holocaust Museum are Odium's favorite attractions. lol

Sic semper tyrannis; the shooting of the Northern tyrant - Personal Liberty®

Yesterday and Today was a GREAT day in our history and for the cause of freedom and liberty and a punch in the face of tyranny.
Your racism is getting in the way of the facts buddy.

Lincoln was against the global banking cabal and the Jesuits, that is what got him killed.

He was for big government and against States rights though.
No racism involved in hating that POS. Just hatred for a tyrannical POS that destroyed my country and murdered HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS in his pursuit of absolute power. Read the link it does touch on some of what you are discussing and yes I know Lincoln had dealings with Marxists and the Rothschilds etc. He got greedy and tried destroying the south which pissed off Southern Nationalists and he tried to double cross the bankers as well..it was a no win situation for him and I really don't care. He got what he deserved.

Forum List

Back