SIAP here is the math behind Romney's Tax Plan

Didn't the economist the Obama people claimed said Romney's plan increases middle class taxes, just come out and say the Obama people are distorting his study, and that they are incorrect? That Romney's plan does not increase taxes on the middle class?

Pretty sure I saw libtards avoiding that thread in droves. My guess is they'll either avoid this one, or whine about the source.

Last edited:

Didn't the economist the Obama people claimed said Romney's plan increases middle class taxes, just come out and say the Obama people are distorting his study, and that they are incorrect? That Romney's plan does not increase taxes on the middle class?

Pretty sure I saw libtards avoiding that thread in droves. My guess is they'll either avoid this one, or whine about the source.

Funny how the administration calls statements by Romney are lies when in fact they are telling the lies.

Not nearly enough numbers there to check the math, besides, does anyone think that congress will send a tax plan to any president that is not loaded up with 1% perks?

Forum List

Back