Shwilly

Status
Not open for further replies.

nycflasher

Apr 15, 2004
CT
Flasher is going to get drunk.
Rough day at the DMV full of bureaucratic(sp?) red tape and headaches. Just got someone to cover the rest of my shift at the library. Woo-hoo!

Tonight is sponsored by Grand Marnier, a drink I have quite an affinity for after sipping a friend's the other night.

I'll stay away from USMB so as not to pull a psycho ;-0

Buenas noches, Spidey rules!

-J:dance: :thanks:

Originally posted by MtnBiker
Then puke red, that will stain the carpet. :puke: :D

Sadly I know from personal experience from my bacheoler days.

hahahaha! me too! but only from drinking them!!! ask Jim, he will let you know about the day of firewater in the bar and I had to be carried out of the place!!!!!! :D

Is nycflahser a prime example of a liberal or not? Do you think Kerry and his people would be PROUD to have someone on a web site with a name like FLASHER, and an avatar that say's PERVERT showing them support? Yes? Is that not what a liberal is? No? They'd think he was a sick fuck and denounce his support?

Any way you look at it... flasher.... you're sick little fuck dude. Sorry, I get that impression from what you do and say like gangbusters. The "pervert" avatar was too much for me to pass.

Originally posted by Pale Rider
Is nycflahser a prime example of a liberal or not? Do you think Kerry and his people would be PROUD to have someone on a web site with a name like FLASHER, and an avatar that say's PERVERT showing them support? Yes? Is that not what a liberal is? No? They'd think he was a sick fuck and denounce his support?

Any way you look at it... flasher.... you're sick little fuck dude. Sorry, I get that impression from what you do and say like gangbusters. The "pervert" avatar was too much for me to pass.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'd suggest about 12 0z of robitussin dm. THat's a wild time. Unfortunately, it tastes like crap. No coughing though!

Originally posted by Pale Rider

Hey, go fuck yourself with a bottle of Firewater 'til you throw up on yourself, you goofy old man!;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back