Shutting Down Debate and Criticism

Your estimate is garbage. Trump got a lower percentage of the vote overall than Romney did. There wasn't a massive exodus of Dems to Trump, only in your Repug wet dreams is that true.

We're not talking about voter turnout. Hillary got less votes than Romney too. And yes, in the red states across the Midwest, millions of Obama voters switched to Trump. That's why Hillary lost the election.

Oh yeah, I forgot...you're one of those idiot Repug fucktards who is still a Repug after 8 years of Bush's disastrous presidency.

Never mind, my bad. Nothing you say matters. Don't forget that.

LOL... No, you got that wrong, buddy.... Nothing YOU say matters now! You lost the white house, you lost the Senate, you lost the House, you lost governorships and statehouses everywhere. All you guys have political power to do now is block spending bills. If you do anything else in the next two years it's going to require Republican help. The days of blaming Bush for everything is over.

Maybe you can carry the mantle of unremarkable goober Repuglicanism better than your fellow lightweight Repug Spare_change. But I doubt it. All the smart Repugs are gone, and only idiots like you are left to fight for Repug "principles", whatever those are.

Well, I guess your stupid ass is going to have to wait until January when the new Republican Congress is seated and starts implementing their agenda? Apparently, you are living in some delusional fantasy where this election didn't happen. Republicans smoked your ass. And now, we're going to lead and you're going to sit on the back of the bus.

Wrong, goober boy. Romney got 60.9 million votes in 2012. Clinton has several million more votes than that.

This is what I mean...no smart Repugs are left in the party. So I have to point out obvious facts to a bunch of Repug goobers who are simply incapable of having an intelligent debate.

I'm afraid you're not carrying the mantle of goober Repuglicanism very well, my dear unsophisticated Repug lump of shit. You may kindly fuck off now. Come back when you have some facts, some game, and some intellect.

The votes don't really matter. We elect presidents by electoral votes and Republicans won. So I guess you need to change your screen name because it's incorrect now. As for intellectual debate... not that you're capable of one... but why the fuck do I give a shit about listening to you? What are you going to do about it? That's right... not a damn thing! You have no political power anymore... you lost it all!

So you can call me names and be Billy Bad Ass of the forum but who gives a shit? You lost the election and you're going to lose more elections in the future if you keep this tone up. I'm fine with you continuing to marginalize yourself. I think libtards are an absolute hoot when they're out of power. Keep it up!

Your estimate is garbage. Trump got a lower percentage of the vote overall than Romney did. There wasn't a massive exodus of Dems to Trump, only in your Repug wet dreams is that true.

We're not talking about voter turnout. Hillary got less votes than Romney too. And yes, in the red states across the Midwest, millions of Obama voters switched to Trump. That's why Hillary lost the election.

Oh yeah, I forgot...you're one of those idiot Repug fucktards who is still a Repug after 8 years of Bush's disastrous presidency.

LOL... No, you got that wrong, buddy.... Nothing YOU say matters now! You lost the white house, you lost the Senate, you lost the House, you lost governorships and statehouses everywhere. All you guys have political power to do now is block spending bills. If you do anything else in the next two years it's going to require Republican help. The days of blaming Bush for everything is over.

Maybe you can carry the mantle of unremarkable goober Repuglicanism better than your fellow lightweight Repug Spare_change. But I doubt it. All the smart Repugs are gone, and only idiots like you are left to fight for Repug "principles", whatever those are.

Well, I guess your stupid ass is going to have to wait until January when the new Republican Congress is seated and starts implementing their agenda? Apparently, you are living in some delusional fantasy where this election didn't happen. Republicans smoked your ass. And now, we're going to lead and you're going to sit on the back of the bus.

Wrong, goober boy. Romney got 60.9 million votes in 2012. Clinton has several million more votes than that.

This is what I mean...no smart Repugs are left in the party. So I have to point out obvious facts to a bunch of Repug goobers who are simply incapable of having an intelligent debate.

I'm afraid you're not carrying the mantle of goober Repuglicanism very well, my dear unsophisticated Repug lump of shit. You may kindly fuck off now. Come back when you have some facts, some game, and some intellect.

The votes don't really matter. We elect presidents by electoral votes and Republicans won. So I guess you need to change your screen name because it's incorrect now. As for intellectual debate... not that you're capable of one... but why the fuck do I give a shit about listening to you? What are you going to do about it? That's right... not a damn thing! You have no political power anymore... you lost it all!

So you can call me names and be Billy Bad Ass of the forum but who gives a shit? You lost the election and you're going to lose more elections in the future if you keep this tone up. I'm fine with you continuing to marginalize yourself. I think libtards are an absolute hoot when they're out of power. Keep it up!

If the votes don't matter, then why did your unremarkable little goober ass even mention it in the first place?? I was right and you were wrong, so then you write a bunch of Repug bullshit that I'm not going to waste my time reading.

What a mother fucking idiot. No facts, no game, and no intellect. Dumb fucks like you is all the Repug Party has left.

If the votes don't matter, then why did your unremarkable little goober ass even mention it in the first place?? I was right and you were wrong, so then you write a bunch of Repug bullshit that I'm not going to waste my time reading.

What a mother fucking idiot. No facts, no game, and no intellect. Dumb fucks like you is all the Repug Party has left.

NO! NO!!

Whatever you don't, don't "... waste my time reading ..."

It would SO destroy our perception of you as an ignorant fool.

Dude... man... you really do need to delete your profile and start over. I mean... people are laughing at you and I don't think you realize how pathetically moronic you look with "Dubya Da Last Repug Prez" as your screen name. First of all, it took the intelligence of a carrot to come up with that and think it would be enduring in the first place, but now that your "prediction" has not come true, you continue to use it like you're too stupid to understand what a loser it makes you look like. You're like a 40 year old with a mullet hanging out at the dance club wearing a half unbuttoned polyester shirt and gold chains... trying to hit on hot chicks.

Dude... man... you really do need to delete your profile and start over. I mean... people are laughing at you and I don't think you realize how pathetically moronic you look with "Dubya Da Last Repug Prez" as your screen name. First of all, it took the intelligence of a carrot to come up with that and think it would be enduring in the first place, but now that your "prediction" has not come true, you continue to use it like you're too stupid to understand what a loser it makes you look like. You're like a 40 year old with a mullet hanging out at the dance club wearing a half unbuttoned polyester shirt and gold chains... trying to hit on hot chicks.

Translation...."DUH...I didn't know Romney got fewer votes than Clinton. I didn't know Trump got a smaller percentage of the vote than Romney. I'm a fucking idiot Repug with no facts, no game, and no intellect. I represent the sub-humans that are left in the Repug Party."

I don't read your unremarkable, know-nothing posts, fuckard. You're fucking worthless, so don't waste your time.

Translation...."DUH...I didn't know Romney got fewer votes than Clinton. I didn't know Trump got a smaller percentage of the vote than Romney. I'm a fucking idiot Repug with no facts, no game, and no intellect. I represent the sub-humans that are left in the Repug Party."

I don't read your unremarkable, know-nothing posts, fuckard. You're fucking worthless, so don't waste your time.
Awwww....Trump won snowflake.....

Awww... you precious little snowflake... should we give you a cookie for being right about something? Yes, Romney got fewer votes than Clinton but he wasn't running against Clinton and popular votes are meaningless anyway. Clinton got less votes than Obama, that was the problem. Even with all the cheating and Project Veritas, she couldn't rig the election enough to win.... and so she lost to a reality show star.

Let me give you some helpful tips on your next screen name... Try to avoid putting the names of people you really hate in there... posters tend to shorten your long name and you end up getting called something you don't really prefer... like "Dubya!" Try to avoid making bold predictions that may not come true. Do like some of your other fellow idiot liberals and pick something that just doesn't even make sense... just randomly strike keys and come up with a name that no one has ever heard and can't pronounce. Don't worry, you'll still look like a complete doofus but people won't laugh at you so much. ...Well, maybe in your case, they will still laugh. Never mind. Carry on!

Awww... you precious little snowflake... should we give you a cookie for being right about something? Yes, Romney got fewer votes than Clinton but he wasn't running against Clinton and popular votes are meaningless anyway. Clinton got less votes than Obama, that was the problem. Even with all the cheating and Project Veritas, she couldn't rig the election enough to win.... and so she lost to a reality show star.

Let me give you some helpful tips on your next screen name... Try to avoid putting the names of people you really hate in there... posters tend to shorten your long name and you end up getting called something you don't really prefer... like "Dubya!" Try to avoid making bold predictions that may not come true. Do like some of your other fellow idiot liberals and pick something that just doesn't even make sense... just randomly strike keys and come up with a name that no one has ever heard and can't pronounce. Don't worry, you'll still look like a complete doofus but people won't laugh at you so much. ...Well, maybe in your case, they will still laugh. Never mind. Carry on!

Forum List

Back