Shutdown will soon cost more than the wall

I doubt its costing more than the wall when you factor in the billions illegals cost we the tax payer every year.

It would have to be shut down for years to equal what illegals cost every year.

By Friday, S&P Global estimates the shutdown will have cost the economy $3.6bn. Within two weeks, the firm says losses from the shutdown will be larger than the cost of the wall itself.

How much has shutdown hit US economy?

Maybe the GoFundMe guy will pay for the shutdown.
Zero fucks given.

that's what you people do not understand. We do not give a fuck. We want the government shut down forever. I don't care what the reason is. Shut it down.

Your communist overlords are giving us exactly what we want.

While we're at it, I think the IRS needs to shut down and all taxes no longer collected at the federal level.

More shutdown please.

By Friday, S&P Global estimates the shutdown will have cost the economy $3.6bn. Within two weeks, the firm says losses from the shutdown will be larger than the cost of the wall itself.

Zero fucks given.

that's what you people do not understand. We do not give a fuck. We want the government shut down forever. I don't care what the reason is. Shut it down.

Your communist overlords are giving us exactly what we want.

While we're at it, I think the IRS needs to shut down and all taxes no longer collected at the federal level.

More shutdown please.

Right, right, right. While you post away on the internet that was the creation of ARPANET funded by the Dept of Defense. Uncle Sam ain't all bad and evil, ya know.

Right, right, right. While you post away on the internet that was the creation of ARPANET funded by the Dept of Defense. Uncle Sam ain't all bad and evil, ya know.
I though it was Al Gore?

Uncle Sam is not evil. Mostly expensive, useless, and obstructive.

In this case, Uncle Sam is useless because he fails to protect his citizens, the general health of the economy, and the integrity of the vote.

So, Sam needs a time out.

Wait until small businesses start feeling rhe loss of business from government workers and their families.

Well sure, a toilet at the Pentagon costs more money than a border wall

So what is new about government?

I know, let's let them run health care as well!

I though it was Al Gore?

Uncle Sam is not evil. Mostly expensive, useless, and obstructive.

In this case, Uncle Sam is useless because he fails to protect his citizens, the general health of the economy, and the integrity of the vote.

So, Sam needs a time out.

Oh Jebuz, hope you are kidding about that Al Gore BS. FALSE: Al Gore Said 'I Invented the Internet'

Unless you live off the grid growing your own vegetables and fruit, raising and slaughtering your own pigs and chickens, there are plenty of simple ways you and I, almost everyone in the US dare I say, that depends on Uncle Sam. It's one thing to want to reform the fed but to burn it down and have nothing to replace it is just nuts.

Isn't it a bit exaggerated to claim "Washington is at a standstill" because "listings of new companies is on hold" and some economic data is unavailable? Kind of sad that the Brits depend on "non essential" U.S. federal workers. Nobody in the country formerly known as England seemed to complain when Obama was the only administration in history not to be able to crack 3% GDP for a yearly average in any of the stagnant 8 years but the BBC finds unidentified "economists" who whine that the Trump administration "might" lose .04 to .07 % in economic growth without offering any evidence

I doubt its costing more than the wall when you factor in the billions illegals cost we the tax payer every year.

You don't know the cost of benefits of illegal immigrantion, because you rely on a bogus number by a right wing think tank.

You don't know the cost of benefits of illegal immigrantion, because you rely on a bogus number by a right wing think tank.

Nope. Look it up. I did.

Forum List

Back