Shutdown memes

DvJbwGTWsAEpP5E.jpg

LOLOL

“I am proud to shut down the government for border security, Chuck. … I will take the mantle. I will be the one to shut it down. I’m not going to blame you for it.” ~ Tiny Orange Manchild

LOLOL

“I am proud to shut down the government for border security, Chuck. … I will take the mantle. I will be the one to shut it down. I’m not going to blame you for it.” ~ Tiny Orange Manchild
OMFG............we are all going to die..............oh well...........pop the cork and get drunk............fuck it.

"Festivus list of my least favorite senators ranked: 1. Rand “murder the Kurds” Paul 2. Cindy Hyde “lynchings are hilarious” Smith 3 Ted “hard to pick just 1 reason to dislike him” Cruz 4. Susan “I’m uncomfortable with this but ultimately will do nothing” Collins 5. Tom Cotton"

"Festivus list of my least favorite senators ranked: 1. Rand “murder the Kurds” Paul 2. Cindy Hyde “lynchings are hilarious” Smith 3 Ted “hard to pick just 1 reason to dislike him” Cruz 4. Susan “I’m uncomfortable with this but ultimately will do nothing” Collins 5. Tom Cotton"

:offtopic:

LOLOL

OMFG............we are all going to die..............oh well...........pop the cork and get drunk............fuck it.
Hey, good news!

Your brain is already dead.

Maybe that’s why you don’t know that tiny already took credit for the shutdown before blaming Democrats.

"So everyone enjoy your feats of strength today. Air your grievances here or in your home. But remember, thanks to Donald Trump we are ALL saying Merry Christmas this year — so repeat after me: MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY HOLIDAYS to everyone even the haters and losers." - Senator Rand Paul

Senator Rand Paul on Twitter

LOLOL

Hey, good news!

Your brain is already dead.

Maybe that’s why you don’t know that tiny already took credit for the shutdown before blaming Democrats.
If the Dems can't pony up an extra 3.4 Billion for border security I could care less..........shut it down......

Tell you what i'll take credit for it.......you feel better........LOL

You served those warrants in Russia yet.
:abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back