Shutdown memes

alDTH21.jpg

Th GOP has had both Houses of Congress and the White House for two years.
They have been offered numerous "Wall Deals" and refused them. They couldn't get it done so NOW on the eve of losing the House they shut down the government during CHRISTMAS?
---------------------------------------------- GOOD , Border needs security and Walls. Show that you care about Border Security by giving the TRUMP the money for Border Security and WALLS Lesh .

No need, Mexico is paying for the wall and Rump said so!

dems , 'schumer' and 'pelosi ' and other 'dems' are obstructing for all to see . They want 'open borders' STBones .

ALL The TRUMP wants is 5 billion , whats the amount of money ready to be dispensed . I think its 785 billion but please correct me if i am incorrect eh !!

o damn marion how many times did trump say he would own the 3rd shut down under him? i love the fact that yall will just suck the lies and then try to convince others of them..sad marion just plain sad Marion Morrison

Geez, I post a couple of memes that leave half the truth out, and Bonesey's all up in mah grill and wanting to put hexes on me and shit! :eek: :tomato:

ALL The TRUMP wants is 5 billion , whats the amount of money ready to be dispensed . I think its 785 billion but please correct me if i am incorrect eh !!

Some Rep on Meet The Press today said "I'm willing to spend twice that much, as long as there's no wall."

It was umm.."Dick Durbin".

It's insanity! A wall will pay for itself within 3 years.

Some Rep on Meet The Press today said "I'm willing to spend twice that much, as long as there's no wall."

It was umm.."Dick Durbin".

It's insanity! A wall will pay for itself within 3 years.
----------------------------------------------- seems to me that its a personal battle between Trump and the 'dems' with the 'dems' being unAmerican in their tactics . Its my 'opinion' that the Americans that pay any attention can see that that unAmerican tactics of the 'dems' . Its a 'dem' plan to hurt the USA and Americans and should be hung around 'schumer and pelosis' necks Marion .

Forum List

Back