Shut Up, White Boy: Video

Let's add that up, you hate her because she is black, she yells at a white boy because he is yelling at her to sit down. Not sure what sum we have arrived at?

"The condition of alienation, of being asleep, of being unconscious, of being out of one's mind, is the condition of the normal man. Society highly values its normal man. It educates children to lose themselves and to become absurd, and thus to be normal. Normal men have killed perhaps 100,000,000 of their fellow normal men in the last fifty years." R. D. Laing

Thank God it wasn't a whitey yelling, "Shut up, black girl"....he'd be in jail for a hate crime.....

http://www.breitbart.tv/html/17714.html

Woman not happy with whites.

Wait until she gets a load of what I think of her race!

Who are you to her and the situation? Do you really think that she cares what you think?

I found it encouraging that there was Black security people trying to maintain order. There were authorities that happened to be Black. Did you acknowledge that – mush less even notice? I doubted it. I guess that you were focused on seeing the disruptive Black people as a means to support your prejudice and racial bias. Am I right?

Who are you to her and the situation? Do you really think that she cares what you think?

I found it encouraging that there was Black security people trying to maintain order. There were authorities that happened to be Black. Did you acknowledge that – mush less even notice? I doubted it. I guess that you were focused on seeing the disruptive Black people as a means to support your prejudice and racial bias. Am I right?

Matt, first of all, in answer to the question "Who are you to her and the situation," HER answer would probably be that I'm a part of the white racist system in America and I owe her something. So, like it or not, I am involved.

In answer to your second question, "Do you really think that she cares what you think," I would say she DOES, but only because of her incredible arrogance and not in the sense of accepting alternatives. She DEMANDS I take care of her and sympathize with her, period. So she "cares what I think" at least as much as Hitler cared what the Jews think, as in, "those Jews should agree to leave Germany."

Third, where AREN'T there black security people? It's one of their main jobs, which they hang on to as long as they might still get paid. Did you notice the black cops in N.O. looting stores? That's the real story.

Fourth, if I saw black disruption, that AFFIRMS my beliefs about blacks. You can't take true information as validation of a supposedly unsupported prejudice. That's like saying, oh well, you probably just thought the falling apple was another reason to believe in your silly "gravity" theory.

Matt, first of all, in answer to the question "Who are you to her and the situation," HER answer would probably be that I'm a part of the white racist system in America and I owe her something. So, like it or not, I am involved.

I think that in situations like this, if you were to speak out, you would only “add fuel to the fire”. It would be best to remain calm and quit and let her mouth off until authorities restore order. It is my understanding that they were just trying to speak out against the demolition of a housing project. Let them have their rant. Unless you are a constituent of the representatives of the New Orleans City Council, you are not involved.

In answer to your second question, "Do you really think that she cares what you think," I would say she DOES, but only because of her incredible arrogance and not in the sense of accepting alternatives. She DEMANDS I take care of her and sympathize with her, period. So she "cares what I think" at least as much as Hitler cared what the Jews think, as in, "those Jews should agree to leave Germany."

No. In the situation in which she is seemingly screaming at the top of her lungs and not paying attention to what those around her are typing to communicate, including people in charge trying to restore order, she would not care to hear what you have to say. Talking back to her in any form would just make things more volatile.

Third, where AREN'T there black security people? It's one of their main jobs, which they hang on to as long as they might still get paid. Did you notice the black cops in N.O. looting stores? That's the real story.

There are good Black people and there are bad Black people. There are good White people and there are bad White people. Why do you so often look for the bad in one race over another? Try finding the good in every race.

Fourth, if I saw black disruption, that AFFIRMS my beliefs about blacks. You can't take true information as validation of a supposedly unsupported prejudice. That's like saying, oh well, you probably just thought the falling apple was another reason to believe in your silly "gravity" theory.

If you had an opinion that blacks are good people, and follow up that belief with Internet searches, you would find many examples to validate such a belief. You will almost always find what you want to find to support your bias.

What a presumptuous asshole you are - You think she really cares, really? You only care because hating is what you do best, most insecure weaklings need to hate as it builds them up, and gives them the substance they are missing. And statistically you probably are genetically Black and Jewish, along with lots of other genes, some quite moronic I would say. Have you checked all your ancestors fool.

http://deanesmay.com/posts/1154421629.shtml

"Our greatest pretenses are built up not to hide the evil and the ugly in us, but our emptiness. The hardest thing to hide is something that is not there." Eric Hoffer

Forum List

Back