Shut Up About the Jews Already...

You can't say that, have you read the Bible?
Yes I can! Don't forget, I'm a Catholic. Which means I'm the authority having jurisdiction, when it comes to Bible interpretations. And Jesus is not going to save an entire race of people who don't even accept HIM as their savior. Jews are waiting for HIS dad, not Jesus.

all kinds of terrible things happened to people, Jesus hardly lived in a world of peaches and cream.
Yeah, but there are a few qualifiers (prerequisites) you need to meet, before the saving process begins:
  1. First, you need to confess all your sins
  2. Second, you need be punished for all your sins (held accountable)
  3. Third, you need to completely repent for all your sins (no phoney "I'm sorry's" will get you through the gates)
Not one sin can be on your soul, if you expect to get into Heaven.

Now, let's look at this in terms of the Israeli's:
  1. Not only do they not confess their sins, they don't even accept responsibility for committing them
  2. They constantly make excuses for their sins (which, for purposes of this discussion, is their treatment of the Palestinian's) by blaming others
  3. They refuse to be held accountable for their sins
It should also be noted, that the way they think of themselves, is what got satan kicked out of Heaven. As soon as you start thinking you're "holier than thou", your goose is cooked.

Don't forget, I'm a Catholic. Which means I'm the authority having jurisdiction, when it comes to Bible interpretations. And Jesus is not going to save an entire race of people who don't even accept HIM as their savior. Jews are waiting for HIS dad, not Jesus.

Sounds like you need to go back to CCD to brush up a little.

You're tired of hearing of us, yet you open up a new thread about us. How does it work, Loiny?

if you suffer from obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), obsessive thoughts and compulsive behaviors become so excessive they interfere with your daily life. No matter what you do, you can’t seem to shake them. But help is available. With treatment and self-help strategies, you can break free of the unwanted thoughts and irrational urges and take back control of your life.

Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD): Symptoms, Behavior, and Treatment

You're tired of hearing of us, yet you open up a new thread about us. How does it work, Loiny?
I'm tired of hearing your lies, because you simply don't have the balls to be an honest person.

Tribunal Weighs Crimes on Palestine
October 8, 2012

A “peoples” tribunal, modeled after an examination of U.S. war crimes in Vietnam, is exploring Israel’s mistreatment of the Palestinians. Meeting in New York City, the Russell Tribunal on Palestine sometimes was legalistic but addressed frequently ignored issues, says Danny Schechter.

Criticisms of Israeli behavior raised by foreign leaders are also largely ignored unless they are cast as controversies about noisy and sometimes invented allegations of anti-Semitism, rather than any exploration of the underlying issues of international law violations and apartheid-like abuses in the territories occupied by Israel.
I am tired of talking about you, but when you lie, I can't let that shit go. I can't remain silent when some narcissistic asshole is practicing "perception management" right in front of my face. I would love to stop talking about you, but first, you need to stop doing shit like this...

NYT Reverses Time to Put Retaliation Before Attack in Gaza

Media activist Alison Weir (10/8/12) calls attention to a remarkable New York Times report (10/9/12) on Gaza violence. While we've come to expect a pro-Israeli bias from the Times, it's still surprising to find the paper using time travel to make sure that events happen in their proper sequence.

The headline of the Times piece is:

Israel Launches Airstrikes After Attacks From Gaza

But if you read the article, you immediately find that the sequence is exactly reversed:​

Gaza militants fired a barrage of rockets and mortar shells into Israeli territory on Monday, causing no casualties but some property damage, after an Israeli airstrike in southern Gaza on Sunday killed one Palestinian and wounded at least nine others.
Emphasis added–because the Times went out of its way to deemphasize this crucial fact.

Another thing deemphasized by the Times' Isabel Kershner and Fares Akram–in fact, not mentioned at all–is that among the "nine others" wounded by the unprovoked Israeli strike were an infant and four other children (International Middle East Media Center, 10/8/12). They did find room to mention, however, that "several goats were killed in a petting zoo in an Israeli communal farm."
So the life of Israeli livestock, is more important than Palestinian children?

I'm tired of hearing your lies, because you simply don't have the balls to be an honest person.

Tribunal Weighs Crimes on Palestine
October 8, 2012

A “peoples” tribunal, modeled after an examination of U.S. war crimes in Vietnam, is exploring Israel’s mistreatment of the Palestinians. Meeting in New York City, the Russell Tribunal on Palestine sometimes was legalistic but addressed frequently ignored issues, says Danny Schechter.

Criticisms of Israeli behavior raised by foreign leaders are also largely ignored unless they are cast as controversies about noisy and sometimes invented allegations of anti-Semitism, rather than any exploration of the underlying issues of international law violations and apartheid-like abuses in the territories occupied by Israel.
I am tired of talking about you, but when you lie, I can't let that shit go. I can't remain silent when some narcissistic asshole is practicing "perception management" right in front of my face. I would love to stop talking about you, but first, you need to stop doing shit like this...

NYT Reverses Time to Put Retaliation Before Attack in Gaza

Media activist Alison Weir (10/8/12) calls attention to a remarkable New York Times report (10/9/12) on Gaza violence. While we've come to expect a pro-Israeli bias from the Times, it's still surprising to find the paper using time travel to make sure that events happen in their proper sequence.

The headline of the Times piece is:

Israel Launches Airstrikes After Attacks From Gaza

But if you read the article, you immediately find that the sequence is exactly reversed:​

Gaza militants fired a barrage of rockets and mortar shells into Israeli territory on Monday, causing no casualties but some property damage, after an Israeli airstrike in southern Gaza on Sunday killed one Palestinian and wounded at least nine others.
Emphasis added–because the Times went out of its way to deemphasize this crucial fact.

Another thing deemphasized by the Times' Isabel Kershner and Fares Akram–in fact, not mentioned at all–is that among the "nine others" wounded by the unprovoked Israeli strike were an infant and four other children (International Middle East Media Center, 10/8/12). They did find room to mention, however, that "several goats were killed in a petting zoo in an Israeli communal farm."
So the life of Israeli livestock, is more important than Palestinian children?

What concerns you is the Israeli-Palestinian issue? If that's the case, why the title says to shut up about JEWS?

which of the two is the object of your hatred then?

Forum List

Back