"Shut the *%#$ up!!!"

Won't need one as my finger knows exactly where the mute button is on the remote and gets to it sort of instantly. I don't really have to think about it, my hand and finger just react.

What I'd like to see though, and surprised with all the technology TVs have today it hasn't happened yet, is the volume remaining constant when commercials come on. Often they're much louder than that of the program being watched and I have to lower or mute them. Pain in the ass.

I personally prefer to DVR most everything I watch So I can blaze through the commercials.

Won't need one as my finger knows exactly where the mute button is on the remote and gets to it sort of instantly. I don't really have to think about it, my hand and finger just react.

What I'd like to see though, and surprised with all the technology TVs have today it hasn't happened yet, is the volume remaining constant when commercials come on. Often they're much louder than that of the program being watched and I have to lower or mute them. Pain in the ass.
:iagree:

I'd pay extra for that feature.

Ass-u-me-ing it worked for several years or required only modest updates to keep current with signal originators.

Forum List

Back