Shut the Gov down, Chip is safe, and the states can safe guard Daca's

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
screw the wall that Trump said Mexico will pay for , but its really us , through taxes and also via tariffs.

The gov is not running anyway. The GOP has got things screwed up so bad. No pay for the congress either.

This is crazy. Trump only wants to look good, I say shut it down.

Are you Dems ready for another good screwing like the Trumpster gave ya'll last time you shut down the government?

:laughing0301:

Does this mean that we forego rule of law with a government shutdown? If so, maybe Trump will elect himself God King and start executing these Communist rats. Just a thought.

screw the wall that Trump said Mexico will pay for , but its really us , through taxes and also via tariffs.

The gov is not running anyway. The GOP has got things screwed up so bad. No pay for the congress either.

This is crazy. Trump only wants to look good, I say shut it down.

Why what happened now? I have been busy.

3 days and another shut down. It looks like it will shut down this time as Little Lying Donald is out again flapping his traitorous lips about everyone else.

Call his bluff. Let the DACA's and their families leave and the corps will follow them right to Mexico and you will see a huge swish out of the US.

Tx depends on illegals to build homes, they work cheap and many hours a day. You are not fooling anyone.

You do not need a wall.

3 days and another shut down. It looks like it will shut down this time as Little Lying Donald is out again flapping his traitorous lips about everyone else.

It won't be all that bad. The Democrats like Schumer and Pelosi learned their lesson last time.

Watch them cave. :laugh:

Call his bluff. Let the DACA's and their families leave and the corps will follow them right to Mexico and you will see a huge swish out of the US.

Tx depends on illegals to build homes, they work cheap and many hours a day. You are not fooling anyone.

You do not need a wall.

Call his bluff. Let the DACA's and their families leave

Don't let the door hit ya!!

44AEECA2-B574-44AE-A34E-E8D00122BF3F.jpeg

Forum List

Back