Shut Off at Applebee's

Jesus H Fucking Christ how many times in this thread do I have to tell you people why we were at Applebees ?
It was purely for convenience Shit there's an Applebees not too far from me that I have never step foot in

I'm trying to comment on idiotic policies here but I guess that's all going right over your heads
Nah, ya wanted to bitch and complain, elicit some commiseration and possibly "righteous indignation" from fellow lushes and it backfired on ya.
Now that you know you can't get blottoed at Applebees you won't make the mistake of going back, live and learn.
I never get "blotto" anywhere

I have this thing called self control which you obviously lack since you need someone to tell you when you've had enough to drink
Ahhhhh, poor baby, did I strike a nerve.......? :lol:
not on your best day, Corky
Obviously I did...... :lol:

Why Because I replied to your post?
yeah if you need to tell yourself that then you're even more pathetic than I thought

now is my memory serves me..you are not real tall but in good health and take care of yourself ...you do some working out and eat well....

so you most likely come in at 180 or so? say 5 ft 8..maybe 5 ft 10?

now is my memory serves me..you are not real tall but in good health and take care of yourself ...you do some working out and eat well....

pretty close

I also have a high tolerance for most substances

Nah, ya wanted to bitch and complain, elicit some commiseration and possibly "righteous indignation" from fellow lushes and it backfired on ya.
Now that you know you can't get blottoed at Applebees you won't make the mistake of going back, live and learn.

I have this thing called self control which you obviously lack since you need someone to tell you when you've had enough to drink

yeah if you need to tell yourself that then you're even more pathetic than I thought
The act itself means nothing, the content however........ :lmao:

The act itself means nothing, the content however........ :lmao:
Too bad you can't see the irony of you judging the content of other people's posts

WTF

My wife and I went to visit family over the weekend. Now they are both reformed alcoholics so we don't drink at their house. We stayed in a hotel right next to the Local Applebee's and stopped in for a few cocktails one night before heading up to our room.

I was shut off after 3 weak kneed Jack and Cokes because it's their policy not to serve more than 3 drinks if you don't order food.

I have never been shut off at a bar before and it seems fucking stupid to get shut off and not even have a buzz

More of the Nanny State mentality at work I guess

You need help. Admit it and begin.
help for what?

Your alcoholism.
Really? How do you know how much alcohol I consume?

You're not going to get well until you start being honest with yourself.

14716240_1638067619821078_544258271569917492_n.jpg

pretty close

I also have a high tolerance for most substances

There it is, more denial. "Oh no, it's ok because, 'cause I can handle it!"

Sad

I get why such a limit is placed on the adult beverages. For one thing, I highly doubt that the bar was meant to be the main focus of the place. Yes, a bar is in there, but the majority of the place's menu consists of the food and not the drinks and with kids being allowed to eat there, that too I am sure is another reason why a limit is placed on how much liquor can be served to a person.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
It is a family place alright. I can't bring our kids their because my autistic son would go nucking futs it's so crowded. I did take my wife on a couple dates there.
You and your other kids can still be there if its ever just you and them. One on one time with a parent is never a bad thing. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

I get why such a limit is placed on the adult beverages. For one thing, I highly doubt that the bar was meant to be the main focus of the place. Yes, a bar is in there, but the majority of the place's menu consists of the food and not the drinks and with kids being allowed to eat there, that too I am sure is another reason why a limit is placed on how much liquor can be served to a person.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
It is a family place alright. I can't bring our kids their because my autistic son would go nucking futs it's so crowded. I did take my wife on a couple dates there.
You and your other kids can still be there if its ever just you and them. One on one time with a parent is never a bad thing. :) :) :)

Holly
That's true. Funny thing is, Applebees appeals to grown ups. Whenever I have "we time" with my kids, the restaurant is their choice and they never choose Applebees.

^^^ Maybe not now, but later on Lord willing of course, they'll be at the point to where they are ready for something more adult. :) :) :)

Holly

Their establishment, their rules. They find people start to get unruly after four or more drinks so they cut everyone off...

Good point! I am often amused at the loony left types who insist on their right to use the power of gov't to determine the policies of private firms which they do not own.

Forum List

Back