Shut it down until the election

Dems obstructing and hold the govt hostage once again.

Republicans don't do it?

There was one in 2013 was caused by Republicans.
1995 and 1996 were caused by Republicans in Congress

Yeah, Republicans would never do it.

You would be wrong:

"Last-minute negotiations crumbled as Senate Democrats blocked a four-week stopgap extension in a late-night vote, causing the fourth government shutdown in a quarter century."

US government shuts down; Dems, GOP blame each other
Illegals are the core and future of the Democrat Party. They moved all-in in support of Illegals and against American veterans

I see you've found your little soundbite, probably written by some Koch financed person and they've passed it around and now you lot are regurgitating. Well done.
That's a compliment, thank you. It wrote itself thanks to Dems moving all-in on supporting Illegals over veterans. It was an unforced error too, there was no reason for Dems to risk their Party over DACA

Well if you think it's a compliment, then your standards aren't very high.

It's just partisan nonsense.

Trump can go on vacation for the rest of his term for all I care. It would be hell on taxpayers' money, but at least he won't do more damage.

Shut it down until the election to block all republican agenda. Fuck em...

Elect Democrats in Nov to reopen the government. This way there'll be less damage to human rights and freedom.

No more judges
No more idiocy passing the congress
etc

Oh I agree. The unintended consequences of that would be catastrophic to the Democrat Party. You run with that silly boy.

Forum List

Back