Shut it all down

I think that in the event of a funding lapse like we have, the entire government needs to shut down except the 536 people responsible for dealing with the funding.

No government air traffic controllers, no mail, no meat safety inspections, nobody patrolling the border, the military stand down and drinks beer till they start getting paid again.

Let the whole country feel the pain and then see how fast the idiots in DC can figure out how to do their job.

Da Comrade. people need to die so you democrat scum can get amnesty for your imported voters.

Yeah, you're fucking scum.

Oh great, now I have a new fucking groupie. Please tell me you are not going to follow me around from thread to thread humping my leg hoping I will pat you head. I just got rid of the last one.

Listen moron, you advocate to shut down air traffic control so that you can blackmail America into giving amnesty to illegals, all because you need more voters for your filthy party.

You DO grasp that that makes you a scumbag, right?

I do not support amnesty for anyone you fucking moron. That is just some shit you have made up in your head because you have the hots for me and you are trying to get my attention.

The DNC is not my party you fucking moron. That is just some shit you have made up in your head because you have the hots for me and you are trying to get my attention.

Are you really this stupid or is it just an act for this board?

"1964: Democrats fight the Civil Rights Act in support of the KKK

2018: Democrats shut down the government in support of illegal aliens"
No big mystery why there either...

Dreamers 'critical' to Dems' 'electoral success,' Palmieri memo says

I don't see a lot of absentee ballots being sent to Mexico....
You don't see much of anything that doesn't come from your democrat propaganda wing.

:lol:

You missed my point, deported DACAs can't vote.
You apparently didn't read the article.

If 3.6 million DACA people and their 8 million chain migration relatives aren't made legal... to vote... the democrats are up shit crick.

Laugh all you want.

That is correct. Political power swings back and forth, and whether we like it or not, someday the libs will be back in power.

That's why it's important for them to have as many foreigners in this country as possible when that happens. Because when that happens, they will be able to grant amnesty and citizenship overnight, and of course, voting rights that come with citizenship.

It's also why they are so hell bent to stop the wall that even shutting down the government isn't unreasonable. They don't want to stop people from illegally coming to this country. They want as many as they can squeeze in here.

No big mystery why there either...

You don't see much of anything that doesn't come from your democrat propaganda wing.

If 3.6 million DACA people and their 8 million chain migration relatives aren't made legal... to vote... the democrats are up shit crick.

Laugh all you want.

That is correct. Political power swings back and forth, and whether we like it or not, someday the libs will be back in power.

That's why it's important for them to have as many foreigners in this country as possible when that happens. Because when that happens, they will be able to grant amnesty and citizenship overnight, and of course, voting rights that come with citizenship.

It's also why they are so hell bent to stop the wall that even shutting down the government isn't unreasonable. They don't want to stop people from illegally coming to this country. They want as many as they can squeeze in here.

More shit pouring out your ass! Reagan gave them amnesty with voting rights putting out the welcome mat for illegals to stampede across the border. Reagan Repubtard Pukes were hell bent on busting labor pay & unions & they encouraged Mexicans to come here to do that. Democrats have been deporting the hell out of them.

Today Tax Payers are paying $Billions per year for 21,000 border patrol to stop them. That's 14 border patrol per mile. How many of those worthless Trump pukes do you count per mile on google maps satellite image along the border between El Indio, TX and Laredo Colombia Solidarity International Bridge, TX

[

I do not support amnesty for anyone you fucking moron.

Well, that explains why you're here arguing in favor of it. :thup:

That is just some shit you have made up in your head because you have the hots for me and you are trying to get my attention.

Poor little commie.

I take you to task because you advocate actions that will cause the deaths of thousands of Americans.

Now let's remind the studio audience what it is you said in favor of DACA;

No government air traffic controllers, no mail, no meat safety inspections, nobody patrolling the border, the military stand down and drinks beer till they start getting paid again.

Let the whole country feel the pain and then see how fast the idiots in DC can figure out how to do their job.

So let's be REAL clear you commie pile of shit, you want AMERICANS TO DIE, so that your party can get their amnesty.

The DNC is not my party you fucking moron.

Oh, we see that Comrade. Just like G5000, Jake Starkey, rightwinger and a host of others, the parameters of your jihad from ThinkProgress hold that you lie about being a leftist scumbag.

That is just some shit you have made up in your head because you have the hots for me and you are trying to get my attention.

Are you really this stupid or is it just an act for this board?

Are you really so stupid that you think you can come in, spout radical left talking points and claim to be a "Libertarian?' Your handlers told you all conservatives are stupid and if you say you're conservative while spewing Marxist shit, you'll get the conservatives to go along..

Well, that explains why you're here arguing in favor of it. :thup:

Find me one post where I argued in favor of it and I will send you 100 bucks

I take you to task because you advocate actions that will cause the deaths of thousands of Americans.

No they will not because my actions would cause both parties to come together and pass a bill in about 15 minutes. It would put an end to this charade.

Now let's remind the studio audience what it is you said in favor of DACA;

I have not said a word in favor of DACA. Do you really think the Dems would be caring about DACA is the whole government were really shut down. They would drop them like a hot potato.

As for the rest of our drunk ramblings, they are not worthy of a response.

Laugh all you want.

More shit pouring out your ass! Reagan gave them amnesty with voting rights putting out the welcome mat for illegals to stampede across the border. Reagan Repubtard Pukes were hell bent on busting labor pay & unions & they encouraged Mexicans to come here to do that. Democrats have been deporting the hell out of them.

Today Tax Payers are paying $Billions per year for 21,000 border patrol to stop them. That's 14 border patrol per mile. How many of those worthless Trump pukes do you count per mile on google maps satellite image along the border between El Indio, TX and Laredo Colombia Solidarity International Bridge, TX

Yes, Reagan did grant amnesty which he later on admitted was his biggest mistake, but that has nothing to do with today and certainly nothing to do with the past two Democrat administrations holding the White House for eight years each.

Now the shoe is on the other foot as it is Democrats leading the charge to eliminate white people as the majority in this country, and they will stop at nothing inducing a government shutdown.

Reagan attacked one union group--air traffic controllers. That's it.

Quit living in the past.

I think that in the event of a funding lapse like we have, the entire government needs to shut down except the 536 people responsible for dealing with the funding.

How is the whole country feeling the pain if that happens?

If there were no planes flying and no mail being delivered you do not think that would affect most of the country in one way or another? Really?

If there were no planes flying and no mail being delivered you do not think that would affect most of the country in one way or another? Really?

Some small airports don't use air traffic controllers and who cares about mail? All I get is bills .... .

Some small airports don't use air traffic controllers and who cares about mail? All I get is bills .... .

They do not use air traffic controllers as their airspace is covered by the larger airports in the area.

As for mail, I am not surprised all you get is bills, other people are different.

They do not use air traffic controllers as their airspace is covered by the larger airports in the area.

As for mail, I am not surprised all you get is bills, other people are different.

You do know this is the year 2017 right? The internet has been around for a while.

You do know this is the year 2017 right? The internet has been around for a while.

Whatever you say. Not everyone is a 3rd grade drop out living in the woods.

Forum List

Back